Chapter 13: Riding on the bus

BROOKES POV

The bus had just arrived and Chloe Paige Nia and Kendall were missing. I walked in and saw them hugging. I said hey don't mean to interrupt but we have to go ...now! They all ran out and Paige said meet me in the back seat. I nodded. We all ran out. Josh smiled when Chloe came in and he motioned Chloe to sit with him but Maddie came and sat and Abbey started doing Chloe's makeup. I went and sat with Paige.

PAIGES POV

Once Brooke came I had to tell her about the video. After I told her she said yaw we already knew about the story so... I stopped her and said no Nia told me Maddie was watching it happen so she knows they danced her duet and she's probably trying to get her back! Brooke's mouth dropped. I nodded. I smiled and said I'm going to check her out and I gave a thumbs up and slid under the seats. I managed to sneak to Maddie's seat and only Josh saw me but he didn't care. Maddie walked over to Kenz.I listened and heard Ok listen today you make sure Josh is in the front row when I do my solo and make sure he is not there when she does her solo. AHH HAHH! So that's it trying to break them up huh Madds? NOT OK! I slid back and told Brooke about their conversation. Then I went to Chloe and asked when her solo was going on and she said 12:30 and I know Maddie's is at 12:15 so I will make sure Josh is with Chloe! I went back to my chair with Brooke. After 8 more hours we were there.

MADDIES POV

As we exited the bus there were screaming fans...what else is new? We got in and we each checked into our hotel rooms and got ready. It was already 11:00 so I dragged my mom into our room's bathroom and she did my hair and I did my makeup. My solo was going to be great as usual. I put on my costume. It's a pretty gray dress with a rip through the shoulder and I have a gray flower in my hair. My makeup is cool. I get to smear my blush because I am supposed to be crying. I put on my jacket and my uggs and told my mom me and Kenz were going downstairs to talk with the girl but we were going to find Josh!