Chapter 3: The sleepover part 1

CHLOES POV

Though I didn’t want to I decided to come over…BIG MISTAKE! When I saw that door open I saw my Josh... I almost tripped because of his face. I’m a total idiot! We said hi to each other and I just about died. He led me upstairs. I felt sparks when our hands accidently touched. When I walked in Paige’s room everyone giggled when they saw me and Josh…everyone but Madds and Kenz? I sat down.

BROOKES POV

To save Josh’s butt I told everyone to get their pj’s on. When everyone left he gave me a look that said ‘’Thanks’’. Little did he know me and Paige had a surprise that he might not like. We couldn’t help giggling. I hope he didn’t hear us!

JOSHS POV

After I got changed I headed downstairs. BIG MISTAKE! All the girls were sitting in a circle and so was Brooke's boyfriend Nick. That’s when I realized…IT WAS A TRUTH OR DARE GAME!!!!!

PAIGES POV

I started to ask questions before Josh had a chance to say anything. I asked Kendall if she would be saved from drowning by Josh or Nick. She said Nick. She dared Brooke to kiss Nick right here in front of us for a minute! They did. It was disgustingly romantic. Kendall said that’s 60 seconds and they stopped. Brooke asked me who I had a crush on... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to be  honest so I said Jeff a guy in my science class. GLAD THAT’S OVER! I dared Nick to spin Brooke around and end with a French kiss! They did…EWWWWWWWWWWW! Nick asked Maddie who she thought was the cutest boy ever! She said Josh in a flirty voice [not a surprise]. Maddie asked Josh who he thought was the cutest girl ever. Me Brooke Kendall and Nia looked at each ether. This was bad. VERY BAD! How was he going to answer…?

JOSHS POV

Maddie I think I don’t like you DOUBLE now! I couldn’t say Chloe but I couldn’t say nothing! What am I going to do?

CHLOES POV

I had been left out the entire truth or dare game and I was actually happy about that. Now Josh was about to say who he thought was the cutest girl ever! My heart was beating out of my chest. I was sweating so hard and my fingers felt like hot dogs! Everyone was staring at Josh. Wait... did I want to hear this? Was I excited? He was about to speak and he breathed ‘’Well…’’ Before he could answer Mrs. Hyland came down with pizza. The game was finally over. We all headed upstairs. I guess I'm glad thats over...