Chapter 9: The pyramid

MADDIES POV

Abbey started the pyramid. Paige was on the bottom I was on the top Chloe was second… It was usual. She started talking about the dances. She said ok we have the group number hold me tightly then we have two solos Maddie yours is called on my own from Le miz. Chloe yours is I dreamed a dream from Le miz. Now we have a trio with Nia Kendall and Paige and it’s called TO-TA-LLY! Then we have a duet with Mackenzie and Brooke called you better learn. And finally we have a duet with our special guest… Josh Hyland! I stopped listening. YAY! He walked in and I winked. He gave me a thumbs up…HE LOVES ME! She said the duet will also be from Le miz it’s called on this page. So who is the girl in the duet… Maddie! I breathed a sigh of relief. Only two more parts to the plan.

CHLOES POV

WHAT? I know Maddie always gets special parts and I should have gotten used to it by now but really…HER dancing with the love of MY life? NOT FAIR! But I am ok I am always happy for other people. I clapped and though I was super happy for her I secretly sort of felt that every clap should have been a punch in her face.

BROOKES POV

This sucked. It seemed as if she arranged it herself? Weird…Anyway as we were stretching I mouthed to Chloe Are you ok? She mouthed I’m fine don’t worry. That felt good to know she was ok. We started to learn the group dance. So what it was is Josh is constantly lifting everyone but me [I am actually supposed to ‘’narrate’’ the story as it goes on] and he is supposed to love all of them and choose one at the end. Abbey is letting him choose. This is great he will get to pick Chloe and all will be well again! I started alone on stage. I ran and did a side ariel. Then I sashayed to the center and did an arm gesture that told everyone to come on stage. Then I did a front ariel then somersaulted stood up and ran off stage. My first part was cool!