Chapter 6: The explanation

MADDIES POV

I GOT IT! After thinking of reasons why they had went downstairs without me I knew it! Everyone knows I like Josh and I dident see Chloe in that crowd going downstairs. Plus Josh watches tv at night and Chloe doesent sleep at sleepovers so... those four must be trying to set Chloe and my man up for romance! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! I stormed upstairs and when I saw Brooke Paige Kendall and Nia watching Chloe and Josh about to kiss I knew I was right. I turned the lights on and yelled ahh hahh! These girls had some explaining to do!

PAIGES POV

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This could not have happened at a worse time! THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS! How had Maddie known our plan? How did she know we were upstairs? And HOW ON EARTH DID SHE KNOW ABOUT CHLOE AND JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything was going out of control and we needed to fix this. I took the lead and said "Ok this is what happened everyone but Brooke Maddie Kenz and Chloe just found out that Josh was in love with Chloe." Chloe looked at Josh in a stunned face and said "You’re in love with me?" Josh said "Well yes the kiss made it obvious and Paige just made it more obvious." I continued and said "Anyway it took time but we came up with a plan to set them up and along the way I found out Chloe was in love with Josh." Josh looked at Chloe in a blushing yet nervous face and he said "You’re in love with me to?'' Chloe nodded timidly. To save my BFF’s butt I kept talking. ''So we made sure Chloe and Josh got together and kissed at midnight.'' Maddie rolled her eyes but still I continued. ''Then once Chloe went upstairs and we thought everyone was asleep…''I looked at Maddie ''Me Brooke Kendall and Nia followed her and watched them''. Maddie jumped up from the chair she was sitting in and interrupted me and yelled ''BUT HELLO YOU STILL DID NOT TELL ME AND THOUGH I KNOW I WOULD HAVE GOT MAD AT YOU WHO CARES I THOUGHT YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH ME I GUESS NOT AND JOSH I KNOW YOU LOVE ME SO I STILL LOVE YOU AND CHLOE…ITS OVER FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Really Maddie? You are kind off digging your own grave! I gave Chloe a face that said we still love you and Maddie should just shut up I am sorry for all the secrets and sorry about Josh. She gave me a face that said no hard feelings I will always love you. That felt great. Just as Maddie was about to storm downstairs Mackenzie came up rubbing her eyes and said what did I miss? Did Mackenzie really just say that?

BROOKES POV

I’m so sorry Chloe and Josh. I really wanted this to work out for you. Maddie is so annoying right now! Now Maddie is screaming at us and I stand in front the three other girls because Maddie can hurt me but not my sister or my good friends. Maddie stopped screaming and just as she was about to storm back downstairs Mackenzie came up yawning and said what did I miss? Too funny.

CHLOES POV

I want to cry. It’s over. I just realized Josh is in love with me and now I lose one of greatest friends ever! I just want to go home or anywhere far away from here. I want to run up to her and say I’m sorry… NO! I am not a doormat and no one can walk over me even if I feel it’s my fault. After this whole thing everyone went to bed. Josh stood up and whispered in my ear "Hey chlo. Meet me in my room at 7:30 am. We will fix what we have already started…" and he walked away. The only one who was left with me was Paige. She gave me a big hug. "I still love you and I always will it’s not your fault and also I am truly sorry about this whole mess we should have told you but he didn’t want you to know and we respected that but we should have respected you I’m sorry." She told me. I said "Its fine I mean though it was kind off a shock that you guys wouldn’t tell me about Josh It’s totally fine plus hey I almost kissed the most dreamy guy ever." Paige pretended to barf. "You don’t mean my brother?" she said in a jokey voice and we both went downstairs giggling.

MADDIES POV

That should tell them not to mess with me! I am not speaking to any of those girls again except my sister. Me and Kenz needed a plan to make Chloe so scared she will never come back to Josh…but what?