Chapter 1: Love sick

CHLOES POV

I was sitting in my room doing nothing. Normally I would be having fun a Friday like this but not today. After what just happened I would prefer to spend the rest of this night in a hole or a cave or a dark place or anywhere but here! Here is what happened. Dance had just ended and I was hanging out with Paige in the den until...It happened! Paige and Brookes dad walked in with some fancy dresses and Josh! My stomach went all funky and I felt tingles everywhere. Now this was unusual I had known Josh Hyland since I was 2 years old! So I thought It can't be Josh? Right?

PAIGES POV

My dad and Josh came in and Chloe suddenly started to twitch! Weird huh? I asked what my dad had the dresses for he said we were going out to eat with Chloe's family! Now I'm super exited!

CHLOES POV

Oh yeah I almost forgot! Good thing I had that dress in my bag! Goose bumps started to go down my arm and every time I looked at Josh they got worse! I think Paige sensed this because only seconds later she texted me ''?'' I answered with a small shrug. Me Brooke and Paige got changed. When I popped out of the curtain they both said Chloe you look gorgeous! We headed out and somehow I ended up next to Josh? Every time I saw those blue gray eyes I just melted and I don't know why but I was so embarrassed!

BROOKES POV

Being almost 16 you can tell when romance blossoms. And boy oh boy I know Chloe is in love with my bro even if she doesn't. I have had endless crushes on boys so I know a few things! Secretly I know that Josh has had a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE did I say huge crush on Chloe since he was 10! Actually me and dad know. I had to tell Paige that I thought Chloe was in love with Josh! I ran into her room...

PAIGES POV

Brooke came racing into my room. She screamed "I THINK CHLOE LIKES JOSH!" Thank god Josh was at his friends Aiden's house. I said I know she got all twitchy and weird when he came in the den and she was blushing the whole dinner! I felt bad for Chloe. If this was love than boy she had it bad! My poor twinnie!

BROOKES POV

I knew what we had to do... A sleepover! This is perfect I would invite Chloe Maddie Kenzie Nia and Kendall. I would also invite Nick because he is my boyfriend. This was perfect! I had to tell Paige!

PAIGES POV

Brooke wants to have a sleepover with the whole dance team and her guy. I was a little shocked but I knew it was a chance for Josh and Chloe to work things out. It is super awesome! I said "Lets do it!" and then Brooke went to ask mom and I texted Chloe.

CHLOES POV

So there I was sitting on my bed doing nothing and feeling embarrassed. What is wrong with me? Me and Josh had always been friends so why do I go all nuts around him now! And all of a sudden I started thinking of his sandy brown hair and his sparkling gray blue eyes and when they met mine I got chills and how when he talked I felt sparks...Finally I opened my eyes and found myself kissing his face on a Christmas card the Hylands sent. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER CHLOE YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH... JOSH...josh...josh...a perfect name for a perfect guy...josh...josh...josh...Josh Lukasiak...Chloe Hyland...josh...OMG! It can't be but it's far too late now...I'm in love with Josh Hyland.

PAIGES POV

I texted Chloe to have a sleepover and she replied ''kk''. Something is wrong. She usually is so excited when I mention having a sleepover and now she seemed kind off down? I invited everyone on the team like Brooke wanted. This was going to be great!

CHLOES POV

Paige just asked me to sleepover! Now that I realized I am totally love sick with her brother I wasn't to ecstatic. But I said ''kk''. I rolled over on my bed thinking how hard it is to be in love.

JOSHS POV

Why Paige and Brooke? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! NOT NOW!!! Why tonight? NO NO NO NO NO! NOT NOW! I could not believe it. My sisters organized a sleepover with there entire dance team including Chloe...Whoops...I mean...ahhh man too late. Well yeah I kind of have a little crush on Chloe ok a big crush on Chloe ok fine a HUGE crush on Chloe! Only Brooke knows that I'm in love with her. Paige doesn't thank god! She would probably tell Chloe the moment I told her! I can't get Chloe out of my head! And after how nervous I was today she must think I'm a total dork! When we walked in this afternoon I was not ready to see that gorgeous face. That's why I didn't look at her! I would have fainted like I always do when I think about...Chloe...Chloe...so beautiful...her hair...her smile...her eyes...like an angel...Chloe...Chloe...Chloe... I opened my eyes and found myself on the floor and Paige was standing above me!