Chapter 14: The day of the solos

CHLOES POV

I could not find my bruise blush anywhere! I was running in a frantic around my hotel room. My mom hadent seen it anywhere and I needed it for my solo! As I was running around I dident know I was running twords the door because I was looking back  and... OW! The door hit me in the face and someone fell on me. The blow hit my spine as I hit the room floor. When my eyes came back to focus I was staring into a farmiliar pair of gray blue eyes. "Sup Chlo." Josh said with a grin. I giggled and said "Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked. Josh looked like he was about to say somthing but... "Chlobird who are you talking too over there?" My mom asked. Josh went pale our parents still dont know that were in love. "Uh...no one mom!" I shouted. I pushed Josh of my chest and whispered go. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and he smiled as he walked out the door.

JOSHS POV

I was coming to my girls room to wish her good luck today and maybe plant one on her...oh im in love! But anyway as I opened the door I got a sweet surprise and I fell on top of Chloe. I just about died when Christi almost heard us. You know im thinking we need to tell our parents sooner rather then later. as I walked out the door all of a sudden someone lidderally grabbed my shirt collar and pulled me down the stairs and into the elavator. What the...

MACKENZIES POV

I was sweating a bit as I walked up 3 flights of stairs to where Chloes room was. Maddie ordered me only 17 minutes ago to find Josh and keep him distracted when Chloe did her solo. I guess my sisters plan is more complex than I thought! My thoughts were confirmed when I saw tan uggs and green nikes hanging outside room 527. Right as he walked out I jumped up grabbed his shirt collar yanked him down the stairs and into the elavator. I let go of my grip and with him gasping for breath I punched in ground floor on the buttons. He asked me if I needed anything... crap! What was I supposed to say...um... Oh! I used my cute face and got him to come with me to get a dance program and when we got there I texted Maddie. "Got 'em get ready for ur solo!"  As Josh was paying I looked back and saw Chloe walking into backstage. Maddies plan was working! I felt a twinge of guilt but whatever my sister wants my sister gets.

JOSHS POV

When I could see again I tried to find out who was my captor. I saw the chocklate brown hair and I had an idea. "Kenz?" I asked. She turned around and looked like she was trying to think about somthing. "Do you need anything Kenz?" I asked. She looked confused and then..."Joshy...can you take me to buy a program?" How could I say no too those big hazel eyes? When we got out I took her to the front desk. As I was paying I wondered who she was texting. Mackenzie smiled as I handed her the program and she walked away. Time for a corndog!

PAIGES POV

I hadent seen Chloe all day and as I was running from Nia who was chasing me through the dance clothes stand I hid behind a rack and through it I saw Chloe. She looked amazing! She was wearing a white lace top and white flowy skirt with her hair in a high bun and with bruises on her face. Nia and I both ran to her and smiled. We all linked our arms and skipped bakstage. I wonder where Josh is?

MADDIES POV

Mackenzie texted me that he was distracted so  I pulled on my jacket grabbed my mom and ran down to the ground floor. I saw Kenz checking out earrings and I grabbed her by her hair. "Wheres Josh?" I asked her. She pointed twords the corndog stand. "And Chloe?" I asked her with a sly brow. "Backstage getting ready." she told me. This plan was working perfectly! I checked out my costume makeup and hair. Perfect. I ran to the auditoriam and listened to the announcer. "Next up number 137 Chloe Lukasiak with I dreamed a dream!" . The audience roared with excitement. I smiled and looked back one more time. Yup still buying a corndog. I walked in and sat down in the back row. Wow...Chloe looked beautiful. My jaw slowly dropped. I had never seen Chloe dance so beautiful and incredible. And the choregraphy was amazing, not what Chloe normally gets. She played the part so well. Her teqnique was flawless. OMG this was amazing! Suddenly it was over Abbey was on her feet the judges were writing away and smiling well doing it. Even my mom was on her feet! Traitor. Ayway I thought im gonna nail mine and do even better than she did. Way better. She walked off the stage. Ok off to find Mackenzie she was a part of this next part. Lets do this.