TEN

Natasha didn't waste any time opening my door for me. She strode up towards the front door leaving me to trail behind her until we were both inside her hallway. She let me look around a bit before she started her attack on me. The hallway, foyer more like, was open and lofty, with lots of warm lamps lighting it up. She led me through into the living room and pointed to a slightly open door. I walked through and gasped as my eyes landed on the tall bookshelves.

"My personal library," Natasha said proudly, taking my hand and pulling me further in.

There was no exaggeration in the word library, the room was huge with thousands of books in it. She even had those ladders that you slid along to get your books.

"Natasha, this is incredible!"

She blushed as I paid her the compliment. "Thank-you Desi." She sighed as she spun around, taking it all in as if it was her first time seeing it. "I've never shown anyone else this before."

"No one?"

She shook her head.

"Why me?"

She took my chin with her thumb and forefinger, "I told you, Desi, you're special."

"If you say so, Miss," I looked at her through my eyelashes as I said those words.

She growled, pulling me closer to her as she latched on to my lips. I sighed in euphoria. I think I'm addicted to her lips, the way they felt on mine, how plump and pink they were, how they morphed into her dazzling smile. She started pushing me out of the library and towards her sofa, her lips still attacking mine. We reached the white sofa, and I pulled her down on top of me. Our hands were furiously searching each other as our tongues danced together in a passion. Natasha started kissing my neck and I had to bite back a moan as I felt her tongue swipe across my pulse point. I started to take off her blazer, kissing her perfect shoulders as I did so, until my phone started blaring out my ringtone. Natasha sighed into my neck but let me get up and find the discarded device. I picked it up and saw that I had three missed calls and 7 text messages from Emily.

"Fuck!" I sighed in anger.

"What is it angel?" It took all of me to resist the butterflies in my stomach telling me to put down the phone and jump back on Natasha.

"Emily's boyfriend cheated on her. She just found out. She's a mess. They were only together for like four days but Em had liked him for a while before that. I'm so sorry, Natasha, but I have to go and see her." I looked up and my eyes met hers, which were full of understanding.

"Of course, darling. I'll drive you."

I shook my head. "It's fine, Tasha, I can walk."

She was already putting her blazer back on and grabbing her keys. "Absolutely not, Desi. I'm not letting you walk home in the dark, you're mine, and I can't lose you." I smiled broadly at her words. "And besides, the quicker you get to Emily, the better she'll start to feel. Being cheated on sucks."

I could hear malice in her voice as she said her last words, but I decided not to press her on it right now. Instead, I followed her out to the car, sighing as I sat in the seat where I had spent the most amazing first date. We drove in comfortable silence, only taking 5 minutes, and I made my way around to Natasha's window.

"Thank you for the most amazing night, Natasha." I smiled down at her, observing how beautiful she looked in the moonlight.

"Anything for you, Desi." Her lips were almost daring me to kiss them, and of course, I complied.

"Goodnight, girlfriend," I giggled against her lips before pulling away.

"Sleep well, angel," she smirked back and watched me walk into my building. I turned around and waved at her through the window, and she waved back before driving back home.