EIGHTEEN

warning - mature content

Slowly, I straightened and spun around, meeting the soft eyes staring at me, which immediately made me sob as all strength in my body left me. Adorned in a stunning green dress, with her hair flowing behind her, Natasha stood in front of me, smiling at me whilst her thumbs rubbed circles on my hip.

"Baby, don't cry!" She giggled and I sobbed harder as she brought her hands up to wipe away my tears, tracing over my lips before dropping them back down to her sides. I burrowed my head in her neck as I continued to cry, letting all the stress leave my body as she held me in her arms. After a minute or so I stood back and looked at Natasha, who was giving me a soft sympathetic smile. Now that I had lost contact with her, I could finally think clearly.

We stood in silence as I gathered my thoughts which were running at a million miles per second in my head, but ultimately I was trying to put into words the things I was feeling.

"You," I started, holding back more tears as I stared at the woman in front of me. "You did this."

"I did this."

"From the start?"

"It was all me."

"You love me."

"I love you, Desi." Natasha giggled at my state, but let me process it all nonetheless.

"You left all of the notes. You wrote all of these quotes. You made me feel all of these things."

Natasha nodded.

"You put me through all this stress! You made me feel so guilty but it was all you all along!"

I finally got through the last wall of my emotions and I raised my hand as if I was going to hit her in anger, despite us both knowing that I would never do that. Natasha, and her quick reflexes, caught it and brought it down, pinning both of my arms behind my back. Her eyes narrowed at me but still said nothing. She knew she just had to let me process my emotions, so stayed silent. In this quick movement I was brought closer to her, and I found myself staring at her lips. I could see them moving but I couldn't hear anything other than my loud thoughts telling me to kiss her. So I did. 

I pushed forward and caught her lips in mine and her grip on me instantly relaxed, letting me wrap my arms around her as we fought against each other in a passion. I pushed her up against a tree and she let out a gasp, enabling me to slip my tongue inside her mouth and explore every single region, knowing that it belonged to me. The small amount of anger that was once in my body dissipated as I felt Natasha's lips against mine. Desire burned through me as I thought back to all the words she had written to me, just for me, and I let my hand trail down to the slit in her dress. We broke apart as she looked at my hand and then back at me before giving me a small knowing nod and reattaching her lips to mine. My hand snaked up her leg towards her panties as I switched to kissing her neck, letting her speak through her heavy breaths.

"Desi. Please, listen to me."

"I'm not mad, baby, I'm so sorry for my outburst."  I replied, as my hand flirted with her waistband. She wiggled under me and I smiled against her neck. I was so overwhelmed with love that I channelled it into passion and lust.

"I've never loved anyone like I have loved you, Desi. That's why I did this." Natasha's sentence was rushed as she felt my fingers slip through her folds as I found her clit.

Keeping my hand where it was I moved my head back and looked into her green eyes. Her pupils were blown wide open and sweat was dripping on her forehead as her ragged breaths filled the room, making her beauty radiate even more than it already did.

"No one has ever loved me like you, Tasha, that's why I was so upset." I smiled at her as I increased the rhythm on her clit, making her buck her hips up against my hand, and I could tell she was angry at herself for not having as much control as she wanted. I could tell she wanted to talk about this, but I could also tell, by the wetness on my hand, that she really wanted this as well.

"I wanted," she took a breath and closed her eyes, "I wanted to show you how much I love you, and I wanted you to feel special."

"Every day that you allow me to love you Tash, I feel special. And now, I'm trying to show you how much I love you. Let me love you." I whisper as I place my lips back on hers. We didn't speak anymore as I started to slip my fingers into her, and the only sounds that were heard were the small moans from Natasha's mouth and the distant rumble of the music downstairs. Time passed slowly as I fucked her against the tree, but I wanted it to last forever. When she came on my hand, she watched as I licked it all away moaning at the sight, before kissing me once more. Her hands snaked around my waist and I felt her start to trail up and down my back like she so loved to do.  A light came on above us and we realised that the dance was over. I smirked as I finally got to see Natasha in her full glory, dishevelled and beautiful, and fully focused on me. Her eyes were trailing up and down my body, noticing how the dress hugged my curves and showed off my breasts. I took her chin with my thumb and forefinger and pulled her towards me.

"If you continue to eye-fuck me, Miss Romanoff, we won't be able to make it home before someone finds us."

"Fuck, Desi, you're so beautiful." Natasha bit her lip as we gazed at each other, a thousand words being spoken between our eyes.

"So are you, my love, so insanely hot."

I picked up my discarded mask from the floor and tied it around Natasha's head, before taking her hand in mine. Her fingers instantly interlocked with mine and we started to walk back to the car park, where I knew her car would be.

"Let's go home, baby, I made you a promise after all." I laughed as I saw her nod eagerly, clearly disorientated by the switch of power, but I knew that when we got home, she would dom me like no tomorrow.

I opened the driver door for Natasha and she slipped inside, but before shutting the door, I leant forward and kissed her once more. A few passers-by whistled, but since she was still wearing her mask and her car was dark, no one knew who we were. I ran around to the other door and got settled in as Natasha placed her hand on the back of my seat as she started to reverse. Once driving normally, her hand was once more in mine as she rubbed her thumb over my knuckles.

"Are you sure you're okay, Desi? If I had known how much stress this would cause you I would've just signed them myself."

"Tasha, I'm fine. In fact, I'm amazing. I just got a bit overwhelmed, because I had been feeling so conflicted about how I was feeling about the notes."

"Conflicted?"

"You have no idea the excitement I felt when I saw them, knowing that someone wanted me, but I felt so bad because I felt like I was betraying you. And then finding out that it was you, and that this whole time I could've been fine with it all instead of stressing over nothing kinda sent me over the edge. But I guess I really should've known, because no one makes me feel like you do."

"I'm sorry I put you through that, Desi, you know it was never my intention."

"I know, baby, I know. Please don't apologise to me, you are the most wonderful person in the world and I really don't deserve to have found happiness in you. I'm sorry that I tried to hit you, I really don't know why that happened." A massive wave of guilt hit me and I started to cry silently. Natasha saw this in the mirror and instantly pulled the car over. When the vehicle was secure she turned towards me and cupped my face in her hands, her thumbs running over my cheekbones.

"Desi, I know you would never hurt me. Don't think about that! You lashed out but nothing happned, so it's fine. All that matters is our love for each other."

"Our love," I sniffled. She gave me her sweet smile and my stomach flipped at the small act. "I love you so much, Natasha."

"I love you too, my sweet Desdemona." When she kissed me this time, it felt different from anytime before. Behind the kiss was layers and layers of love, passion and respect. It was true and indisputable love.