THIRTY-FIVE

"Stop rambling, Desi. Why don't you put your mouth to better use?"

I gulped and nodded, knowing exactly what she wanted. "I'm really sweaty, though."

Natasha cocked her head to the side with a smile. "That's okay. We can clean you up."

I squeaked as she jumped off of me and pulled me to my feet, falling into her as she chuckled.

"Strip," she commanded and I started desperately trying to peel my shorts off my body. Natasha walked behind me and started placing hot kisses on my neck whilst I shrugged the material off of my body.

"I didn't say this earlier," she whispered, kissing my ear, "but your ass looks amazing in these shorts. You were the hottest one on the court, by a long shot."

"Tasha," I sighed, unable to form a response when she kept kissing me like that. Her hands snaked around my body and dragged the bottom of my shirt up and over my head before spinning me around to face her. Her gaze softened as she looked at me in my underwear, leaning forward to place a gentle kiss on my lips, before she herself got out of her clothes, leaving them in a pile with mine at the foot of her bed. She took my hand and pulled me into her ensuite, and all the time my eyes were trained on her body, and most particularly the red lace she was wearing.

Her fingers lifted my chin up and she smirked. "My eyes are here, sweetheart."

"Right," I stuttered, feeling nervous around her. I couldn't think about anything when she reached behind her, unclasped her bra and slipped out of her panties. My mouth became dry as I became reacquainted with her beautiful body.

"Your turn," she smirked, and I scrambled to get naked like her. She pushed me into the shower and my back hit the cold tiled wall and I gasped. "Desi, you need to relax. It's me." Natasha brushed a piece of my fallen hair out of my face and let her fingers linger on my cheeks, and I let out a gentle smile.

"It's you."

"Yes, baby, now kiss me." I needed no extra encouragement to forcefully lock lips with her whilst she turned on the water. The water droplets hit us but I paid no attention to them as I let myself melt against Natasha, feeling her lips against mine and her hands all over my body. Fighting the urge to take her to the bed, I let her pull away and reach over to grab her shower gel, which opened with a popping sound, and then she promptly started to clean me. Her hands massaged my body and as she turned me around, I had to lean against her in fear of collapsing from my weak legs from all the butterflies she was giving me. She chuckled as I leant my head on her shoulder and pecked my temple as her fingers traced patterns on my stomach. My gut twisted more as her hand started to trail lower and I let out a breathy moan as her middle finger ghosted over my folds, but she passed my now dripping centre and took her hands away from my body.

"Poor baby, thinking I would just give in. I want you on the bed, now," she husked, and I nodded, incredibly turned on by her dominance. Leaving drops of water on the floor, I walked over to the bed and sat at the foot of it, waiting for my next instructions. Natasha walked out of the bathroom with a towel in her hands as she dried her hair, but smirked when she saw me sitting there like a puppy.

"Lie down."

I did what she asked and shuffled backwards till my head was on the pillows. She stood there watching me like a hawk, until she finally crept over to the bed, dropping the towel on the floor that landed with a thump. My eyes were trained on her as she slowly crawled towards me till she hovered over me as she leaned down to kiss me.

"Since you so love to use your mouth, how about you put it to work?" Natasha smirked and I started to move up to sitting but she pushed me back. "Stay down," she growled and when I stopped moving she moved herself up so that she was hovering over my face. I licked my lips as I waited in anticipation for her to lower herself, and as soon as she did, I attached my mouth to her glistening core and she let out a low moan. I kissed her outer lips a few times before taking her clit between my teeth, still revelling in the taste of her.

"Fuck princess," she growled, making me smile against her.

Deciding to give her exactly what she wanted, I started to stick my tongue inside her and worked my magic. I looked her above me and watched how Natasha was gripping the headboard with her bottom lip in between her teeth, her body shining with both water and sweat as I worked to please her, which from her reaction, seemed to be what I was doing. My muscle started to get tired from all its continuous movements, and I think Natasha sensed this as she uttered, "Let me ride you."

I paused my movements but kept my tongue inside her as she started to rock against me, Every now and then my nose brushed up against her clit and she let out another breathy moan, but I just took the time to admire the woman above me. Not that it made any difference to me whatsoever, but I noticed that she was more toned than she used to be, which made me think that she had started going to the gym more, just like me, to distract herself.

"Shit, Desi, fuck!" Her legs began to shake around my head which signalled to me that she was approaching her orgasm, so I started to move my tongue again to just give that extra push. She came with a loud moan, and she collapsed onto the headboard as I lapped up everything she gave me, making her shiver with overstimulation. She shifted down my body so that her face was finally facing mine again, and I wasted no time in capturing her lips in mine and letting her taste herself. 

"Fuck, I forgot how good you are," Natasha moaned against my lips, making me grin. She rolled her eyes at me before walking her fingers down to my entrance. 

"My baby deserves her reward now, I suppose," she murmured, and with that, she plunged two fingers inside me, making all the air leave my lungs. I gripped onto the back of her neck and I made out with her as her fingers pushed and pulled in all the right places. As Natasha got me closer, my back arched and my mouth stayed permanently open in euphoria, so Natasha pecked my neck and chest with kisses as she whispered gentle praises.

"You're so beautiful," she said with a smile as she watched me shut my eyes as my orgasm hit me like a train. She pulled out and sucked on her fingers, only the sound of her enjoying it telling me that as I still had my eyes firmly closed. When I opened them, I saw her smiling at me and without thinking about it I exclaimed.

"I love you."

My eyes widened and I blushed as Natasha stared at me, but as she leant down to my face, I felt relief wash over me. She hovered over my lips and whispered, "I love you, too."

Our lips were brought together in a searing kiss and I wrapped my legs around her waist to bring her closer to me, wanting to feel our bodies close together. She rolled over, making us lay on our sides as I prolonged the kiss, wanting to make up for all the lost time.

Natasha pulled away with a few more pecks before looking at me seriously. "I'm sorry that I forgot about Ella and what she did to you, so I know that having our relationship exposed to a lot of people would be difficult, but I was so mad at you. You walked away from me, when you should have stuck by me. I get why you did it, you didn't want either of us to get hurt."

"Baby, I mean, Natasha," I stuttered.

Natasha smiled at me. "Call me baby, I missed it." She stroked my cheek and I warmed in her touch.

"Baby, I will spend the rest of my life apologising to you if I need to. I never want to lose you ever again. That was the hardest couple months of my life."

"I don't want to lose you either," Natasha's voice cracked and I was instantly kissing her again, trying to take away her pain.

"I'm so sorry, Tasha."

She shook her head. "Can we just forget about it all right now? I just want to be here with you."

"Okay, my love" I replied, pulling her into my chest, and soon falling asleep with my girl back in my arms.