Chapter 63

Over the next couple of days, Team Arrow had been out trying to convince the rest of the heroes on Earth 1 that the crisis was coming. Even though it sounded crazy, the other heroes were on board for the fight because they knew that Oliver and his team wouldn't lie to them about something that was this dangerous.

Oliver walked into STAR Labs so that he could get Team Flash to join them. "Oliver. Not that it is not good to see you, but why are you here?" Barry asked.

"I am here to recruit you team for the upcoming crisis. My team just found out about it last night and I am here now to get your team on board with the plan." Oliver said.

"What is this crisis and how did you hear about it?" Cisco asked.

"I heard about it through a man named Mar Novu. He is known as the Monitor and he monitors the multiverse. His opposite, the Anti-Monitor is going to try and destroy the multiverse. He showed us what has already happened to what was known as Earth 2. It was completely wiped out." Oliver said.

"Well, I trust you Oliver, so we are with you." Barry said.

"Thank you Barry. We will be in touch when it is time." Oliver said as he turned to leave. He still had a lot of heroes to round up.

While Oliver was at STAR Labs, Thea was on her way to Catco in National City. She entered the building and everyone was looking at her because everyone knew who Thea Queen was. She found Kara and went to her desk immediately.

"Hey Kara. Can we talk in private somewhere?" Thea asked.

"Sure. Come with me." Kara said as she lead Thea into a conference room and shut the door. "So what is it that you need?" Kara asked.

"I am here to recruit you and your team for the crisis that is coming. It will wipe out the multiverse if we don't stop it. I know it sounds weird, but we have seen what it does to other earths because we were shown that it took out Earth2." Thea said.

"We are in. I will do whatever it takes to help and stop this crisis." Kara said.

"Good. I have other stops to make. We will be in touch." Thea said as she left Catco.

Laurel, meanwhile was in Gotham trying to get in touch with Batman and his team. The only way she knew to do that was to turn the Bat Signal on, so she went to GCPD to talk to Commissioner Gordon.

Laurel walked into GCPD and told the receptionist that she was there to see the commissioner and she was shown into his office a few minutes later.

"Can I help you?" Gordon asked.

"I am Laurel Lance and I am here because I need the help of Batman and his team." Laurel said.

"I am sorry, but why do you think I am in contact with Batman?" Gordon asked.

"Because he told me if we ever needed him, to come here and you would get in touch with him." Laurel said.

"And how is it that you know Batman?" Gordon asked.

"Let's just say that I live in Star City." Laurel said and Gordon got the idea of what she was saying.

"Come with me." Gordon said.

They went up to the roof and turned the Bat Signal on and not long after Batman was there. "Laurel Lance. What can I do for you?" Batman asked.

"I am here to recruit you and your team for an upcoming crisis. We will need all the help we can get." Laurel said.

"I trust Green Arrow, so I trust you. We will be ready when you call." Batman said.

"Thank you." Laurel said to both Batman and Gordon before leaving.

Sara was now at Amnesty Bay to see if she could find Arthur Curry. She went down to the docks and she just happened to find him getting ready to jump into the water.

"Arthur!" Sara yelled to get his attention and Arthur turned around to see who it was.

"Hey Sara. It is good to see you. What is going on?" Arthur asked.

"I am here to recruit you. There is a crisis coming and we will need all the heroes on this earth to fight it." Sara said.

"I will help you and your team. I will also have Atlantis help us as well, because if this crisis is as bad as you make it sound, it would wipe everyone out." Arthur said.

"Thank you. We will be in touch." Sara said as she left.

Later that day, Thea was going to talk to Diana in DC. She walked into the museum Diana worked in and asked the receptionist if she could see Diana. Sara was shown to Diana's office and she walked in to see Diana waiting for her.

"It is good to see you Thea. What are you doing here?" Diana asked.

"There is a crisis coming and we need all of the heroes on this earth to unite in order to fight it." Thea said.

"What is it that is going to happen?" Diana asked.

"We got a visit from a man named the Mar Novu and he said that his enemy, the Anti-Monitor was coming to wipe out the multiverse. I didn't really believe it until he showed us how the Anti-Monitor wiped out Earth 2." Thea said.

"This sounds like it could be bad. I am in and I will also go and get the Amazons as well. We could probably use all the help we could get." Diana said.

"Thank you Diana. We will let you know when it is time to fight." Thea said as she left the office.

Thea then picked up her phone and called all of the team with a conference call. "I have reached out to everyone I was supposed to an they all agreed to join us. How did it go for the rest of you?" Thea asked.

"We have everyone we went to talk to. Now we just have to wait for the time to call them all together." Oliver said.

"Well, that is good. I will see all of you at home tomorrow. Talk to you later." Thea said as she hung up and got on her plane to head back to Star City.