Jalo estate.

Money.

It is so crazy,how you can be deadly rich and then one day,you wake up and that money is all gone.Then you realize that,it has been slipping off your hand little by little and now it way too far from your reach.

Thrusting the last gown into the luggage, I clasp it close as I sat down letting out a sigh.My room is the biggest apart from my parents own,Their is a big portrait of myself in the room, I have a walk in closet which contains thousands of clothes.Latest shoes and bags,jewelries and everything.

Tears stung in my eyes as I stared at my bookshelf,Ammi told me that I can't pack all of my books because we are moving to a small apartment.I walked to my balcony and let my hands brush on the flowers I planted in the flower base.This is my own place,it is the place where I read and write.

And now, I have to leave this place,this room and this house in general.

I grew up inside this house,all my childhood memories are attached to this house.Tears rolled down from my eyes as my hands brush my bed,this bed contains many memories.Happy memories of me jumping on it when I receive good news,having sleepover with my friends,crying on it till I fall asleep.All those little little memories are rushing back to me.

I wiped the tears rolling down my eyes as I glanced at the room one more time before stepping out.

"I will miss you." I stated as I closed the door.I wiped my tears and let a little smile spread on my face.I dragged my luggage to the parlor where Ammi and my brothers were sitting.

"You all should stop being grumpy,it is a part of experience!" I really sounded excited,even though I wasn't.

Ammi wiped her tears making me growl as I sat down close to her "Don't be a cry baby." I stated patting her back,it was taking me all my strength not to join her in this crying session.

It hurts,but we have no choice.When Ammi first told us that Abba's business is going down,we all didn't care because we thought of ourselves as filthy rich.I thought he will find a way out.

Expenses kept increasing,but it was still fine.It would have still been fine up till now but he got bankrupted.Many of his friends tried to help but he said no.

Our parking lot started reducing.From 15 cars to none.Then he started selling our jewelries.It was still fine and now he have to sell this house too.

It is so funny how things can happen so fast,leaving you bewildered on how it all happened in the blink of an eye.

Bashir passed Ammi a bottle of water and she gulped it down,I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Abba came out looking all tired but he still managed to smile for us "We need to be strong for him." I stated and they all nod their heads.

"The truck is here,let's go." He stated and we all stood up.My other brother Al'amin held Ammi and we walked out of the house.

My heart was on fire, I feel like shouting out in pain and anguish "We will come back right?" Al'amin questioned and Ammi let a smile on her face "I am not even sure right now."

The tears I was trying to hold rushed out of my eyes.

It is real.

We are really leaving our mansion.We hopped on the truck after all our things were loaded and the car started.

I stared at the building till I couldn't see the white pain anymore.

"Where are we going to now?" Bashir asked and Abba smiled a little at him.

"Jalo estate."