Aesthethic,epigraph and author's note.

Authors note:

Well,it should probably come first,lmao.

So, I basically go on a writing break whenever I am in school,because I need to concentrate more on my school life and other things.But still, I keep my ideas intact and sometimes I even write them down (A few chapters thou)

The idea of Jalo estate came to me after watching a film, I decided to start writing and it is actually so fun that I can't stop.

I want Jalo estate to be a short story,so maybe it will stop at 25 chapters but I might probably change my mind and write more.That is; after seeing how the story goes.

I am daring myself to write this book in a month, I can do it as long as I don't lose interest in the book or maybe probably get bored.Otherwise,the dare will still be on!

I will go on with the dare and see how it goes,let's see my spirit.Hehehe!

Lastly,thank you for dropping by and I hope you enjoy reading this book.

•Aesthetics•

#Maryam.

#Maina.

•Epigraph•

•Epigraph•

Everything can change,time doesn't promise to stay stagnant and life doesn't promise to stay a bed of roses for you.Sometimes,it shoves you into the hot scorching sun letting you burn.

                                             •••

Let's dive in then!

First draft:28th September,2021.

First published:11th October,2021.

Ladies and gentlemen,presenting........Jalo Estate.

By,
Ameerahtourh🦋