23

We are currently having a family meeting.

Abba called for us smiling "I know that life have been tough for the past few weeks for you all,and I am really happy that all of you are managing and settling down."

Abba had a little frown on his face "Life changed drastically for us and I hope we get the lesson that; everything can change in the blink of an eye."

I nod my head agreeing with him "The bank have finally bought back my things for me.The court have declared me innocent."

Letting out a happy sequel, I hugged Ammi tightly feeling as tears start welling up in my eyes.

"Finally."

Abba smiled "I will work hard and make sure my business gets back to the way it was before.For now,we can finally park and go back to our old house."

A smile graced my lips as we all jumped happily together.

Life is going to be great once again.

Nothing last forever.

Both happiness and pain.

Ammi said that we will be moving out tomorrow,we need to say goodbye to all the tenants and she decided to invite them for lunch.

The house won't be enough for us honestly.

So,she said we should have it outside,like some sort if a mini picnic.Abba called someone and canopies were set up to protect us from the blazing sun.

Cooking turned out to be so hard.

We cooked different kind of foods,we ordered snacks and drinks.

•••

Maina is nowhere to be seen.I heard that he have not been seen since the day we painted which is 2 weeks ago now.

Smiling at Grandma Tee who was pushing shawarma inside Grandpa Ali's mouth "It taste great." She told him and he nod his head while chewing it as he smiled at her.

Mr Dauda on the other was talking about how he started laundry and also how good he is at it.I agree with the fact that moving on cannot be forced,a person just have to try.

Mr Dauda is doing better now,he even comes out a socialize with people,some days I see him staring at his wife's picture while he cry but I agree that some wounds don't heal fast,even if they heal,they still leave a sign.

Ramlah on the other hand said she is not ready for any relationship now,she is trying to concentrate on her studies and also forget her traumatic experience.

Garzali's parents still fight,but they have reduce and they fight inside their house.We are their neighbors that is why we hear it.Garzali's father is now working at a mobile shop nearby and life is going a little bit smoother for them.Garzali no more hides himself,he go out with his friends and also smile at the tenants when they bump into each other somewhere.

Grandma Tee and Grandpa Ali are still being lovely couples,she always stop him from dozing off and always never forget to write in her diary.Her grandson came to visit her yesterday and she took him to everyone's house.The little boy is so mischievous,I don't even want to think about it.

The lawyers wife left the estate,her family came and took her along with them.They are also proceeding to take him to the court.

The 5 guys are still well a little stubborn.They are also here.

The parents that lost their child are holding up well,they accepted the fact that everyone leave in the end-just like their son.

Here is the big news.The kidnapper isn't actually a kidnapper,he is a secret agent!

Lmao!

Ramlah made me so scared that time but she didn't know the full news.

He didn't kidnap Aunty Ruks daughter,the daughter got lost so he took her to his house and gave her food because she said that she is hungry.He later took her back to her house.

How can that even be kidnapping?

Laughing a little,a frown etched on my face.

Maina.

Where is he?

I don't know about him, I don't know if he is trying to heal. I don't know.

When we leave this estate, I am sure that will be the end of our meeting.Since we don't even have each other's number.

Jalo estate will forever be in my heart.I learnt a lot in this estate, I had a lot of fun.

It was hard,it was such a quirky journey.

I did things, I have never done.

I washed my clothes.

I learned how to use a stove.

I learned how to cook.

I learned how to wash my clothes.

I learned to be grateful.

I learned to fetch water.

I learned how to do house chores.

I learned about many people.

Many characters.

Many stories,many sadness behind smiles.

I was so close to my family here,we talk and laugh.Do everything together.

We cook with Ammi and talk like mother and daughter while we work around the kitchen.

Me and my brothers eat together and make fun of each other.

We got to know each other more.

We got to see Abba often.

We got to know how important we are to each other.

We learned to know how to be a family.

Before,we rarely see each other despite living in the same house,we just stay at our place.When we meet each other,we don't talk that much.

I thought we were a normal family back then.

But no,it is now that we are a normal family.

And I am really grateful for that.