Chapter 2: That!

Asifax, here's Chapter 2 for you.
_______________________________________

                     ~Kylie~

The bastards have been annoying the whole way to go see their dad's. I have no clue what they plan but it's really fucking frustrating me. They just keep smirking and it's all of a sudden getting to me.

"Come on, just tell me what you're going to do. Or not do. I don't care which, just tell me!" I exclaim. I really do hate not knowing and can feel my anxiety start to creep up on me. Shit. Go away, they won't hurt me. Beep breath. Beep breath. Arrgghh. 

"We could make them tell us" comes a low whisper.
"You're not helping, Luna." I snap
"What did I do? Just tell them they're making you anxious. They will stop I'm sure. You know they won't hurt us, it's not like before" She's right but I can't help my reaction. Something is making me feel a bit jittery and aggressive. Why so suddenly though. I don't normally let the anxiety get the better of me. And I feel really hot. 

"I tell you what.... Fuck you both… ciao" I turn away, needing to get away before I really snap. When I hear them laugh, it just pisses me off even more. I then feel as Jesse's arms go around my waist stopping me.

"Love, don't be like that. We're just teasing you. And no going anywhere without one of us. Parker is busy right now, so you'll have to stay with us" he says and places a kiss just under my ear, which calms me down. 

"I'm sorry. I don't really like to be kept in the dark. They used to do that to me so I'd never see their punishments coming. I know you'd never hurt me. I- I don't know what came over me." Rush comes in front of me and takes my face in his hands looking at me with concern.

"You're burning up. Maybe we should go see the Doctor. And we aren't going to do anything, Angel. OK. We were just going to tease you so don't worry. Thank you for telling us that. You get anxiety which is normal, we will help with that you just need to tell us your triggers OK. Come on we will go see the doctor" He kisses my head and takes my hand and Jesse keeps his arm around me.

"No. I'm fine. Really. It's just anxiety, like you said. I don't need to see the Doctor for that. Let's go see your dad's. We can then get going to the Dragons." I say and pull them back the other way.

"You're sure? You are a bit hot and that's not normal" Jesse asks with eyebrows crinkled in concern.

"I'm positive, come on, I want to get going. The sooner we get to the Dragons the sooner I get you both to myself." 

"Dravon, love. You can say to Dravon's. We're staying with him and he may be your mate too… Let's get this over with then, before I change my mind. I'm still mad at them" He says as we start walking.

We spend some time there and they both apologise profusely. Jesse is still a bit offish with them but has forgiven them. Rush seems to be the level headed one and helps keep Jesse calm and from killing them when things get a bit heated when we first arrive. We talk about being mated, rouges, their mothers wanting to meet me, them watching over the coven and pack and the Dragon hunt and so on.  Eventually we leave and when we get back to the house, it's to pack and make our way to Dravon's

Rush comments on waiting until tomorrow morning as it's quite late, but I'm itching to get going now. I guess now I know I'll be meeting my 3rd mate soon, I want to get there. So Rush starts texting Dravon that were still coming and what not. We then all go into the bathroom to grab our toiletries and such, when Rush says he wants to take a quick shower before we go. When he starts striping, I can't take my eyes off him. Well he may want a shower first but I wanna play. Rush's phone goes off and I snatch it out of his hand throwing it at Jesse who laughs as he catches it and I pull Rush Into the bedroom.