Chapter 41: I Got You Angel

~Dravon~

Kylie pulls Jesse down the corridor, leading to the cells, as Rush, Parker and I follow. Before she reaches Felicity she stops though. She creates a soundproofing bubble, turns to me.

"You go first, dii dovah. See how she reacts'' She says, biting her lip with a small smile. I know that she wants to hear what lie Felicity will come up with, but she wants to show Felicity who I belong to. And to see her angry reaction, when she sees Kylie is not dead.

"Of course, dii rii yolos" I kiss her as I walk past her. She drops the soundproofing and I turn the corner to see Felicity laying on the cot in the cell. When she sees me, she cries.

"Dravon!? What's going on? Do you know why I'm here? I've been travelling all day to arrive and be taken into custody. They wouldn't even tell me what the charges are!" I stand there looking at her with my arms over my chest. She really is not too bright. Though I suppose she is playing the part of someone who does not know anything. Why does she think I would personally come here unless it involved Kylie.

"Don't just stand there, Dravon. Get me out of here!" She exclaims.

"Why would I get you out? And please, address me as Sire. Only my mate and family is allowed to call me by my name. And you are neither" I say and her face drops.

"The things I'm gonna do to you when I get you home. That was-" I can not help but smirk a little.

"Dii rii yolos. Please do not distract me. Are you going to come out here? Or would you like me to eliminate her?" I ask.

"Are you fucking serious, Drav? We've been sleep-"

"ENOUGH! It's Sire to you!" I roar.

"Since when-"
"SINCE YOU TRIED TO KILL MY MATE"

"Still holding a grudge over that! She won didn't she?" She says, rolling her eyes.

"Why did it take you so long to get here?" I growl.

"Awww. Were you checking up on me?"

"No. Because I do not care for you. Now answer the question!" I spit, getting angrier.

"It didn't take long, did it? I got here exactly when I should have" She states.

"Yes. Exactly. So, how? Did you have someone teleport you?" I ask.

"What are you talking about? I got here on time. I drove straight here" She says, sounding bored.

"That is the problem. You did not drive straight here did you?" She looks at me about to open her mouth, when her eyes widen and get angry. I then feel Kylie's hands on my shoulders. She walks around to my front, kissing my cheek as she goes and leans back into me, so I wrap my arms around her.

"Wh-What... How... I-I don't..." She stutters. Kylie runs her hands over my arms and tips her neck. I know what she wants, so I lean down and kiss her neck as I pull her into me tighter and she moans.

"You don't... what? Know what lies to say? You left me for dead, but I have a friend... that no one knows about and he managed to get my mates to me, before it was too late. As you can probably tell, they were pissed when they found me and now they're being very possessive and touchy. So thank you. Because I am loving all this attention from them. They want to give you some attention as well, but I told them to focus all of it on me. I plan to give you the proper attention you deserve. And it doesn't include them'' Kylie tells her. Felicity growls at her, then snaps.

"You fucking bitch! You're supposed to be dead. Can you not do anything right!? All that fucking hard work and you manage to survive! Are you shitting me!? So much money and power. Wasted. How did you get past the magical fire? How did you get the cuffs off!? She should have been dead in minut-" Kylie rips out of my embrace and slaps her. Felicity looks shocked by the fact that she was just slapped.