Chapter 57: Epilogue: Names?

~Kylie~

"DII RII YOLOS!"

"I'M COMING!" I shout back at Dravon. They should try having a bath with a huge fucking stomach! It's their fault anyway because I had to get the kids ready first, before I could have mine.

"It is already getting late. You were supposed to be there over an hour ago" He says walking into the bedroom, where I sit on the bed trying to put stupid fucking tights on!

"I'm heavily fucking pregnant, Dravon! And you've all been busy, so it's been left to me to get the kids ready and off to your mum's. I can't see my fucking vagina or feet and it's hard shaving with a ginormous bump in the way. So I'll take as long as I fucking want!...Stupid… fucking… TIGHTS!" I sob and scream. I have definitely had enough of this pregnancy.

I love my kids and being pregnant, don't get me wrong. But these three are holding on a bit too long! I was due eleven days ago, and I'm starting to feel fat, and every other negative emotion there is that goes with being huge and not having your babies in your arms, because they don't want to come out yet. Factor in that the little tykes do something to my magic that makes it all backwards…  I just don't use it when I'm pregnant. I tried to use it to put my coat on when leaving a family dinner once, and ended up naked. And yeah we're shifters and are used to that sort of thing, but it's a whole other ball game when you don't want to be seen naked. Especially by your brother and sister in-laws when you're eight months pregnant. The first three months are fine and normal, but after that three month mark, they suck you dry of energy and magic, I couldn't even shift, I tried, several times, I just couldn't do it. Only my Lycan could, because I am my Lycan. And that was more a protective slash angry shift. Plus it's my birthday in four days and I was hoping to not be pregnant.

Bella, Brax and Bastian are six now. Destiny and fate, Rush's girl's, named so because as he says, that's what they were and Dravon would never be able to change the future, are three, and then we have Dravon's first born Dravo, named after my Dragon dad, who is two. I'm currently pregnant and ready to pop with his triplets. Because he's a very, very naughty dragon and would jump me every second he got, which was all the time. Not that I was complaining. Jesse and Rush knew what he was up to so they were always careful when we had sex. They knew he wanted more now and they were happy to wait.

All the kids still visit me from various stages of life. Or maybe I should say I send them to me, as I have been helping them perfect their gifts. They are all like me and can shift Into dragons, wolves and even Lycans. Brax is the only one that has premonitions though, but as triplets they're connected on such a deep level, and have Jesse's gift of hearing all thoughts, that the other two always experience it with him.

"I am not trying to upset or rush you, so please calm down. Otherwise you will send yourself Into labour-" He says as he bends down In front of me.

"Good!... I w-want them… out!...I'm s-sick of being… p-pregnant and not… being able to-"

"Maybe we should cancel tonight. It is only the opening ball, and you are getting too upset. I am sure Jesse and Rush can handle it. You and I will climb Into bed and I will give you a foot massage, and Ryu said he is happy to lend me his tongue to make you feel better" That makes me laugh. I do love his dragon tongue, and as tempting as the offer is, it's my duty to attend the mating hunt.

I vetoed the separate hunts and made it a week long celebration for us all to gather together. There are still challenges, but I only allow that for chosen mates. True mates are true mates and nothing can come between that. It is a sacred right to join your soul with its other half, or in my case my other quarters. I have even made it so that everyone now does an orb on arrival. It doesn't matter whether your mate is a witch or not, you will just receive a bond connection if your true mate is there.