Chapter 40: Your Words Love

~Kylie~

Well this sucks. They get me out and obviously it's just in time, thank fuck. Though my consciousness doesn't come back until the cuffs are off. It's like an adrenaline rush hit me as soon as the cuffs came off. I could breathe so much easier. I'm expecting to wake up but, alas…. Nothing. I lay there, for a while, there's not really anyone talking, though I do feel my mates touching me, which is nice. I didn't think I'd ever see them again. Though Rush seems to be pacing more than touching me. Which is not so nice, after what I've just been through. 

Man, I feel like I've been hit by a train. Seriously!? Why am I not healing yet? What am I missing? No sooner have I thought that and I hear Parker laugh and says thank fuck! Great so he can feel me again. Jesse snaps at him in his worried mood, not understanding Parker or why I'm not healing I guess and then Parker uses the same fucking words I do to describe how I felt. Like exactly. Including the train part and then hewntions why he thinks it's taken so long to kick in and I want to kick myself. What an idiot. I'm the one that was drugged, I just thought it would have worn off by then. Obviously not. 

Rush exclaims he knew there was something he was missing. I heR him rummaging around until he finds something and then all of  sudden I feel… tingly and cold. Huh. Then Dravon asks what something is and I realise Rush has done something. Which is probably why I'm already feeling tons better. And as soon as I've disposed of one psychotic ex, I'm going to fuck my mates and them we are going to deal with Devlin. But my mates better get used to me being attached to one of them at all times. I'm sick.of people sneaking up on me and ending up in trouble all the time. It's time to figure out how to take this fight to Devlin. 

I hear Zephyr tell them that Felicity did this and Dravon replies that he figured that out. Which I'm curious to know how. Then the phone rings. He answers it and being that he's.close to my ear I hear the person on the other end telling Dravon that Felicity is there and being detained. Knowing exactly where she was heading and really wanting to kill the bitch. I push myself to wake up. 

I gasp as I shoot up. And my goddess, my head is pounding a little, and I feel a bit dizzy. In my muddled state, I try to get up but miss the table I'm laying on and topple backwards. Dravon's arms come around me, keeping me upright and man doesn't feel good to feel my body light up with sparks. 

"Shh. We have you, dii rii yolos. You are safe" I look up at him. So fucking happy to be awake and with them. But I see his face and I'm reminded that his ex bitxh tried to kill me. Again. And that shit is unacceptable. I really need to work on my reasoning. I should have killed her to begin with. But knowing she must have been in pain to not be with Dravon, made me a little weak to her reasoning. Blinding me from seeing that she was already one messed up, psycho bitch. So now I'm fucking livid at myself. And I need some clothes. I teleport to our room and grab some clothes, wanting to save my need to use.magic for Felicity. As I get dressed in black leggings and a long vest top I hear Jesse roar.

"KYLIE! GET YOUR FUCKING ARSE BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" With a chuckle. I teleport right into his arms. And with one arm around his neck I pull him to me and kiss him. My poor wolf really is going a bit crazy with all the shit that keeps happening to me. I don't want him to suffer anymore. And most certainly don't want to be the cause of it. I'm just as sick and pissed off with it all as he is. Wanting them all with me, I use magic and pull Dravon and Rush over to us as well. When their hands are on me I pull back and say.

"No need to shout, Jesse. I'm not going anywhere without you. From now on, one of you is with me at all times. This shit can't keep happening. And I'm sorry, Dii dovah, but I have to kill your ex and I don't plan on being fair about it" By not fair, I mean I'm going to make her as weak as she made me and then watch as she bleeds out and burns. And yes it may be petty. But I'm going to rub Dravon in her face too. I see Katy say a silent thank you, she smiles in return as I turn to look into Dravon's eyes, waiting to see whether he's with me or not. He seems to care for his ex, which I can't stand. But I'd never force him to do anything. He takes hold of my chin and leans into me.