Chapter 44: Very Soon

~Kylie~

Oh, my fucking goddess do these men drive me crazy! I wake up practically on top of Jesse and decide to give him a nice wake-up call. So I climb down his body and suck him into my mouth. He groans and asks me.

"Love, what are you- ahh Fuck!... fuckfuckfuck… shit baby" He stops when I take him deep and fondle his balls. Anyway, one thing leads to another and I enjoy myself, driving him crazy as I ride him, using my magic to keep him pinned down. I'm enjoying myself so much I keep pumping him with my desire, keeping him hard, and manage to make him cum four times before I explode. Then I'm exhausted again, but I know the guys want me to see if I can locate Devlin. So I climb off him before I release him and he chases me into the bathroom with a growl.

"That was naughty, little mate. I will get you back for that" He grabs me around the waist, tickling my sides as he nuzzles into my neck. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I managed to get him to let us get dressed so we can go down, but I have to promise him that we will try out one of the things in our dream.

Only to have him being touchy and tickly all the way down the stairs and into the office. He keeps winding me up as well with all the naughty things he keeps saying to me, that I'm this close to snapping and throwing him down on the nearest surface, so I tell him I'll send Parker away.

I do feel bad for him always being around us and at first having to go through all my sexual… feelings. But I also don't, because…. Well, I just can't help it! At least I'm trying to get him out of here before anything goes too far, and Jesse is making me desperate for him again! And he says I'm teasing him! The cheeky fucker.

I also know he really wants me to be assertive with him like I've been with Dravon. His comment about slamming him to a table is evident in that, and he's been more… aggressive, I just need to help him along so he knows it's OK and he won't hurt me. I'm actually super fucking excited about when he will just do it, without worry.

We have a mini conversation about him letting Parker leave and blah, blah, blah. When my dii dovah comes over and claims my lips. I then try to ask what's been happening and what they were talking about but Jesse starts pumping me full of his sexual need. The bastard! I try to fight him when he starts putting his hand down my panties but, who am I kidding! I fucking want him anyway. I want them all. Then Rush pouts in the most adorable way that he feels neglected, so to tease Jesse I coo at him and teleport to his lap.

I love how Dravon asked to fuck my arse, it's so sweet of him, but he's my mate and never has to ask. Well, unless we're not already fucking and he wants it. I might not be in the mood but I'd never turn them down, they can get me in the mood. Once Dravon is done and Jesse takes his place, I almost cum when he pulls my head back and slams into me. He didn't seem worried about being that way and is just being his dominant, wild, wolf-self, and I love it.

Then he bites me and I cum and Rush cums, but he flips me over on Rush, which is super hot by the way, and slams Into me again. Telling me he wants us to cum together, we'll I'm not far from it already.

Now I love them all individually and love sex with them individually, but there's something about having them all that just has my body heating up. It's toe-curlingly, clit pulsingly my favourite thing, so….yeah I fucking love it, sue me! So I just need Dravon to touch or kiss me and I'll be on cloud nine.

Now either it's a coincidence or Jesse read my mind and told him to do it, but Dravon kisses me, and wow! Who knew upside-down kisses could be so fucking hot! Other than spiderman. Insert eye roll. I know you were thinking about it! Then Jesse's asking if I'm ready, which duh, of course, I fucking am, but he wants to cum together so I'm holding out.