Chapter 17: Yes Sir!

~Kylie~

"Babe, calm down. We're coming, sheesh!" I roll my eyes at him. For some strange reason I still want Dravon, but am finding it easier to manage or control. It does make me wonder why though, as it was all consuming before. I wash the bubbles off and am just about to step back when Jesse spins me by the shoulder and gripping the back of my neck, pulls my face to his and growls

"I won't calm down, little mate. Yet again someone is trying to take you from me! and I seriously have had enough. It's making me and Zander fucking crazy. So I'll calm down, when I know you have beaten Felicity and mated with Dravon and we have gotten rid of any and all threats. So please. For my peace of mind just.... Come and train please" I press my lips to his and with a sigh his body relaxed.

"I'm sorry. But I can't exactly help it... Come on, let's go and train me up. I'm looking forward to playing with Zander" I smirk and he growls as he hooks his arm around my waist, lifting me off the floor to kiss me and carries me out of the shower. I look back at Dravon who just smiles at me while washing the bubbles off. Jesse then puts me on my feet by the bed and looks at me when I just stand there.

"Get dressed, little mate"

"But I'm all wet" His eyes flash and I laugh.

"I didn't mean it like that! Though I am that kind of wet too. Having 3 mates will do that to a girl. But I need a towel to dry myself"

"Use magic, love" He says sounding exasperated and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Oh yeah" I snort. It's funny how I don't think of these things sometimes. I wave my hand drying myself and then look around for my stuff. He looks at me, raising his eyebrow. Right! Magic, duh. I throw on my work out shorts, bra and vest then sit on the bed as I do the laces of my shoes up. Dravon comes out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his waist and I lick my lips as I ogle his ripped chest down to the sexy v that's pointing to what I really want.

"Yummy. Maybe 5 more minut-"

"No, love. Training first" Jesse says demandingly. I look at him briefly but my eyes go back to Dravon who chooses that moment to remove his towel, making me take a step in his direction.

"Stay, Dii rii yolos. I am getting dressed and we are going out back. Behave!" I growl, not liking this so much right now. Its hot when he does it during sex but I really don't like being told what to do. He then starts to dry his hair with the towel and I swear he's doing this on purpose. With the movement of drying his hair, he's waving his dick around! Like I'm not finding it hard enough to not jump him already! I wave my hand over him, getting him dressed. Thank fuck and he looks down at himself and smirks looking at me.

"Was I not getting dressed quick enough for you?" He asks.

"I can't concentrate when your dick is waving about saying come get me! So no. You wasn't" I snap. He laughs and drops the towel in the wash basket. Then makes his way to the door. Jesse follows and then they both turn back to me.

"Come on, love," Jesse says, now getting annoyed. I growl annoyed myself, Dravon knows full well why I haven't moved. Arghh. After this challenge is done, I'm going to set him straight on when he can use this on me. Sex only, otherwise I'll have to think up some punishments of my own.

"Problem, Dii rii yolos?" He asks as he leans on the door frame with his arms crossed and a sexy smirk.

"Dravon!" I growl.

"Move, Kylie. Now!" Jesse growls in demand. Not getting that I can't as Dravon told me to stay! He continues to just look at me with that stupid sexy smirk. I'll be wiping that off him later.