Chapter 55: Weady!

~Dravon~

It was very interesting watching Jesse converse with… Bella. It was just annoying we only heard one side of the conversation. Then watching as every member of our territory, along with the visiting covens, packs and hordes joined too, filled me with pride. They are all here for their queen.

"Now what?" I ask, getting impatient. Jesse holds the book open for us both to see and says.

"There is a spell, an incantation we must say, while everyone connects like a circuit and pushes their energy and will together, sending it through like an electrical current until it reaches her. We need some next-level power shit to break her out! If it's not strong enough… We won't be getting her back" I look around at all the people, and realise now, why she has called them. She is asking for them to help us.

"Then let us bring her home" Rush memorised the incantation, and then tells me and Jesse. We then spread out around Bella, and so we can place our hands on the tree. Then vines are pulling Kylie back into the tree.

"Bella, what are you doing?... It won't make the spell less-… only if you're sure… OK… she said she can boost it if she's in the tree, but not encased in the tree, so let's get this going already" Jesse tells us. Though I am starting to wonder why he is not acting so scattered anymore. Is it to do with the new bit of magic he has? Or because we are this close to having her back? Anyway, I press my hands to the tree and know that Jesse and Rush do the same because I feel as if magic flows between us all into the tree.

"Electrum ex auro, gemma pulvere. Tranquillitas sanationis, Arbor spiritualis, gratias agimus tibi. Sume quod datum est, da quod ablatum est. Redde eos nobis"
(Amber of gold, a gem of dust. Calm of Healing, Spiritual Tree, thank you.
Take what is given, give what has been taken away. Restore them to us.)

Rush starts the incantation, and then Jesse and I join in. After hearing it a few times, everyone else starts to join in, and then I feel hands on my shoulders and with it, an immense power surge.

It's cracking, but that's it! We need more!" Jesse shouts in our heads, as he can see her better.

"And how do you propose we do that!?" I ask. Before he can say anything back, all the sprites burst out of the tree, flying around, adding their will and their power by scattering around and settling onto random shoulders of the people gathered. Zephyr flutters over, settling on Jesse's shoulder and floods him with all the magic he can muster.

"It is as much as I can give right now. I will not be at full capabilities until she has restored our bond" He says.

"It's more than enough Zephyr, thank you for helping when you're still weak. We were getting worried"

"Anything for my queen," He says, and the thousands of tiny sprites join in with the incantation.

"It's working! There's light spilling out through the cracks" Jesse says. There's a deep vibrating hum that gets higher and higher pitched, until the Amber shatters, bursting away in a glittering cloud, revealing Kylie, but she's unconscious. Her body starts floating like she's submerged in water.

All of a sudden, thousands of orbs fly out of the tree, swirling around her body, and then one by one they crash Into her chest. A bright white light covering her body starts pulsing brighter and brighter. Until it explodes, throwing us all back. I feel like I'm being twisted and pulled, along with feeling sick. I open my eyes, I find I'm stuck to the tree and the scene in front of me is what happened hours ago. What the fuck is happening?

~Kylie~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I tell them the plan, and then Jesse tells them what to do to get the book free. Apparently, that will be easier than getting them to remember everything to do with the spell, though it didn't sound too complicated to me.