Chapter 35: Good Girl

~Dravon~

When we get back to the house, she is still sound asleep and Rush must have done a good job, as her ankle is fully healed. 

"I mostly healed it, but I wanted to know when her healing kicked back in, which was about two minutes ago. After I flushed her system of the drugs that is" Rush tells us as he comes to stand beside us.

"That is good. Father said he will hold a meeting for us and your fathers tomorrow. He will let me know when, but most likely the morning. So we will need Parker on standby if she does not wish to come with us" I tell them.

"I'm ready to sleep. It's been a hell of a day" Jesse grumbles as he starts stripping. 

"Same. And we have nothing better to do" Rush agrees and gets undressed as well. 

"Where did the bed come from?" I ask

"Me. And a little magic to make it big enough for all four of us. We need to discuss the housing situation as well. We need one home for all of us. But that can wait for another time" Rush answers, climbing into the bed with her. I start undressing as I agree, then Jesse climbs in and I ask.

"So which of you do I get to cuddle up with?" Jesse snorts a laugh and Rush says.

"Just get into fucking bed. She will roll over us when she wants to be snuggled up with the other, I'm sure" With a sigh, I climb in beside Rush. It does not feel as awkward as I was expecting and I soon fall asleep.

In the morning, Jesse wakes me as he groans and gets out of bed to use the bathroom. I look down to find Rush was correct, because I now have Kylie, pressed against me. The shower turns on and I look at Rush to see he is smirking at me.

"Told you she would roll over one of us... And Jesse just told me his father woke him. He wants us to meet them at the council hall for the meeting at 8. So we'll get ready and go. It's time for you to make her cave. Be quick about it. We're going to help obviously, because she is so stubborn. But the longer it takes you the longer we have to hold out for as well. And as we didn't get to last night because of what happened, we're happy to help it along" 

"She will say we are cheating" 

"I don't remember her laying down any rules. Just that we couldn't fuck her until either you or her caved" He grins with amusement. Then he rolls over to climb out of the bed and heads to the bathroom as well. They both come out dressed and ready.

"Let us know when she's awake. We won't start teasing her until then" Jesse says as he walks over. He kisses her head and then heads for the door. Rush rolls his eyes at him, but does the same then says.

"He's just as eager for her to cave. He doesn't like the fact he can't fuck her until after. We'll see you shortly" Then he leaves. I decided to have a quick shower and get dressed. When I come out and see she is still sleeping. I think I will just have to wake her. So I climb on the bed and start kissing her neck, as I lightly run my hand down her stomach. Making my way to the apex of her thighs. I start to tease her and she moans. 

"Good morning, dii rii yolos. How are you feeling?"

"Horney" She yawns, making me chuckle. Then she rolls onto her back, putting her arm around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. I ease a finger into her and she gasps. 

"Would you like me to take care of that?" I say against her lips.

"Ummm. Yes please" I add a finger and start speeding up, using my thumb to rub her clit. When I have her on the brink I kiss from her neck to her ear, then stop as I whisper.