Chapter 24: Not Hungry Then

~Dravon~

"What the fuck Rush?" I snap when we land in the spare room.

"It's not fair on her Dravon. She's this close to snapping and mating with you" He snaps and dresses us both.

"I can stop her remember"

"It's not about stopping her. She has every fucking right to mate with you, she wasn't wrong about that. But It's fucking with her head and it's not right. If your not going to let her-"

"You know why I fucking can not!" 

"I know, but think of it this way. Shes an alcoholic that you've locked in a room full of alcohol, meaning she's so fucking thirsty she can't control her urges and need to drink something. But drinking something could kill her. Do you keep her in that room for your own selfish reasons or do you keep her away from any and all temptation. It's hurting her. So just deal with it and think about her and what she needs right now, because like I said, she has every right to mate with you now Drav. We're saying no until after the challenge to not draw more attention to her, when she already has a target painted on her back. Don't make it even more harder on her, than it already has to be" When he explains it like that I can see what he means. Now I feel like shit, I have enjoyed teasing her so much I did not see how much it may have been affecting her.

"Fuck. But I want to be with her. Not being able to mate with her yet is making me want to be near her" I tell him

"I get it. All I wanted was to be with her but she kept running from me. It was a confusing time for her then. She didn't understand why she was having these strong feelings for me when she was already mated. That really messed with her head and we swore we wouldn't let anything like that happen again. It's gonna suck, but it's not for long. We need to get breakfast out of the way. Then it's the challenge. Then it's time to head into the hall for everyone to get excited about the hunt. After that you can mate her during the hunt and you have the luxury of mating her anywhere as she already has her Dragon. Me and Jesse will be there keeping an eye on everything and her obviously. So for now let's get stuck into this hunt to keep your mind off of her. I'll help you as Jesse's getting a little bad with recent events, so don't take how he's been towards you personally, you're just the easy outlet because you've caused the issue with Felicity and he hasn't really had any time alone with her since he met her. Mates need time together you know that and since meeting me we've pretty much always been all 3 of us or me. It's taking a toll on him and Zander'' I hate what he said, but he is right. And I do not want to cause her any distress. 

"If she wins you mean"

"She will win. She has to. I refuse to lose her" Rush says with conviction. We then hear my bedroom door open and hear her laugh as Jesse chases her down the stairs. It's nice to hear and not something I have heard. I can not wait to make her laugh like that. 

"Jesse said they will go back to our room to sleep so yours will be free" Rush tells me. 

"Must be nice to communicate without being in the same room with one another" I comment.

"Once you've mated with her you will be able to do it too. Come on. You wanna grab food or just go and work this hunt out. Have all the clearings been sorted for the female dragon's?" 

"Let us wait until they are finished in the kitchen then we will go eat. Let us head to my room, I have paperwork on this in there and can ask my father what is left to organise still" We make our way to my room and I'm filled with longing as I hear them messing around in the kitchen. I want to go down and join them. 

We spend the next 20 minutes going through all the challenges that have been put in for and organising them. You only have to go and watch the ones you want to so Kylies is the first one and the rest that I would normally have to officiate, my father will take care of. Then we hear them go into the spare room so head down and find that there are some sandwiches wrapped up for us.