Chapter 14: Do You Like That

~Kylie~

My eyes start to flutter open and when I stretch I ache all over. Its the kind of ache I really fucking like though and has me smiling and closing my eyes as I  remember how fucking exquisite my last encounter was, how fucking sexy I seem to find him taking complete control of me. He's worse than Jesse and I thought he was dominant. But my dragon is a whole other fucking experience. 

I shoot up in bed when I realise I fucked Dravon. Holy shit! And then with a groan I throw myself back down, with my arm over my eyes, because now I want him all over again. Argh! I start huffing and puffing as I toss and turn, annoyed at myself for not being able to control myself. And I have a stupid fucking challenge I need to prepare for. I'm probably not that great with fighting, but I'll be damned if I let her win. 

"Don't worry. I got you. Just give me full control and I'll take care of that psycho bitch. I've been dying to rip her throat out since the night we met her" Luna assures me.

"You and me both. I did wonder why she smelled like fucking sin that night. Didn't realise it was because she had Dravon all over her. Argh! How can I still want to simultaneously fuck and punch him? I wasn't this bad with Rush!" I start to squirm on the bed. This is going to drive me crazy. Hopefully I can keep a lid on it this time. 

"You have more bonds to contend with now. Your soul is almost complete and it's pushing you harder to finally have it. Shame we couldn't mate him earlier. You would be in more control. Khaleesi. You need to make sure you don't push through if things look like they're going south. No matter how much Felicity might provoke you" Khaleesi scoffs at lunas comment

"I know how to control myself-"
"So it wasn't you pushing through to mate him? Because I'm pretty sure I can't do the mating without one of you driving it. I don't have the teeth" I say.

"Actually, I think you'll find you can call on any part of us yourself and we have no control. It's quite annoying" Khaleesi states.

"She's right, Kylie. I've been getting dribs and drabs of our first shift. You managed to change my paw to your hand and removed the mark off Rush. I was confused about what was happening that day and couldn't have gotten my paw back. Even if I tried to force it. Your too strong" Luna tells me.

"Yes. I believe with all shifters their counterparts are the more dominant so are able to break through without the consent of their humans, though some do have remarkable control. You, my beautiful human, don't seem to have that problem. Unless you are very tired, weak or hurt. We can not come forth unless you wish us too. We can push and maybe do one thing but, think of it as we're in a cage and can only reach through the bars. You have to open the door for us to really do anything" Khaleesi tells me. Huh. Good to know.

"So what your telling me… is that I'm the one that is pushing to-"

"Fuck and Complete the bond with our dragon? Yep. And unfortunately I think it's only going to get stronger until you've mated" Khaleesi says smugly. 

"What? So every time I see him-"

"Again! Yes. You will fuck him and try mateing with him every. Single. Time. Until you actually do. Fun right?" I grab a pillow and scream into it. Why does this have to happen to me? I feel a hand on my ankle and my body is instantly boiling. Fuck! Why did it have to be him? Try and control yourself Kylie! I pull the pillow over my body as I sit up and look at him. 

"Dii rii yolos. Everything OK?" I scramble back when all I want to do is pull him to me.

"Wh-where are Jesse and Rush?" I say through gritted teeth.