Chapter 32: That Little Minx

~Dravon~

"Why is everyone staring at us?" She mind links.

"You mean other than the fact that they can smell your arousal as you tried to devour me in front of them?" She goes even redder as she tries to get out of my embrace, but we are not having that. We like having her in our arms.

"Seriously! You guys have got to stop doing that to me!" She says as she playfully pushes at my chest and I laugh.

"You love it, dii rii yolos. And why would we stop? You are our mate. They are just in awe of you, because you are their Queen. Queen to all as you are the mate to all the Kings. And by now they all know what you did during your challenge. That you have a power no one knows of, that can command all. Other than your mates that is" She puts her arms back around my neck and says with a smirk

"You're loving this, aren't you?"

"That everyone knows you are mine? Most definitely. We have all waited a long time for you-"

"I wouldn't call what you and Rush were doing, waiting. But if you say so" She says with a teasing smile.

"How long are you going to hold that over us?" I ask, seeing Parker and Tiffany suppressing a smile as they walk off.

"How long were you waiting for me? Before you started a relationship?" She says.

"Every mate hunt since we came of age, we have been waiting. I was only with Felic-" She raises her eyebrow and gives me the don't say her name look.

"-her for a few years, but she knew, come the hunt I would be looking for you"

"Then that's how long I might hold it over you. And you guys seriously need to tell me about all this mate stuff still. I have no idea about any of it. Well other than having one and what Jesse said about sparks and kissing and that" She pulls out of my arms heading the wrong way, so I pull her back to me.

"You are going the wrong way. And I will do more than tell you. I will show you" I say as I lean in and capture her lips again.

"Alright. Put her down. Everyone is staring. Are we doing this hunt or what? Have you eaten yet, love?" Jesse asks as he wraps his arms around her from behind. With a groan I go to pull away, but she holds me to her. I thread my fingers in her hair and really devour her.

"Ok, love. I get it. Let him go. Unless you really want people to stare" She pulls back with a squeal-laugh and I see Jesse nibbling on her neck.

"No I don't, so stop it! I'm hungry" She says. Jesse gives me a smirk and pulls her back into him as he whispers in her ear.

"I've got something down my trousers you can have right now. And I'm sure Dravon is more than willing to-" She elbows him and moves away with a laugh.

"Seriously!? You have got to stop doi-"

"Now you're in trouble, little mate" He growls and starts after her. She runs and throws herself into Rush's arms.

"What did I miss?" He asks her.

"Dravon and Jesse being naughty and making people stare!... don't Jesse. I mean it. We don't have time to-" He keeps trying to grab her while she moves, spinning her and Rush around, laughing, until he grabs her waist and pulls her to him.

"I don't care if people are staring. There are plenty of other couples making out around the hall" She looks around and then says.

"So why don't they stare at them?"

"I already told you, dii rii yolos. It is because-"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm Queen and blah, blah, bl-" Jesse kisses her. Pulling back he says