Chapter 15: And Now?

~Dravon~

When Jesse and Rush emerge from the bathroom I do have to ask.

"Did you just shower together?" we have always been close with each other but never showered together. We have never shared females before either though so...

"Yeah I guess. I was almost done so he climbed in and started washing. Why? We're all adults and mated to the same woman. We just watched you fuck her senseless, so what's the big deal with showering at the same time. And about fucking her. Can you not be so aggressive! You could have hurt her!" Jesse says with narrowed eyes and a growl.

"I was just enquiring. I have no problem with it whatsoever and you have got to stop telling me how to fuck, or behave with my mate, Jesse. It is really starting to irritate me. And I did not hear her complain. On the contrary, she seemed to love how aggressive I was with her. What is your problem anyway? You seem to have it out for me. Why is that?" I get really irritated with him. Does he think I'm not good enough for her or something. Kylie starts fidgeting in my arms causing us all to freeze and wait for her to settle, which she does by burying her face in my neck.Then Jesse whispers

"I'm sorry, Drav. And it's not that I think you're not good enough. I'm actually glad it's you. We've all been best friends for so long, it seems right that it's this way. She's just been through so much and I worry. I can't help it and watching how… firm. You were being with her just made me a little crazy. And jealous" 

"Ok. I do not really understand, but I do not know what she has been through. So would you like to enlighten me?" They look at each other then back at me.

"For now, no. Just know she's been through some horrendous things. Once everything has been resolved she will tell you or we will tell you what we know. But for now, we need to get her prepared for her challenge. She hasn't done any training since I found her. So we don't really know how good she is or If she even has decent experience. So if you and Rush wish to go and get that set up, I can stay-"

"Jesse. I am going to stay with our mate! You go and set everything up and I shall bring her soon. I will have a shower myself then wake her" I tell him with disbelief in my tone. He's still doing it. 

"But she can't control herself and wants to mate with you. You need to stay away until after-" 

"I am sure I just proved to you both that I can control myself and her just fine. I do not need to be kept from her! Do we really have to have this conversation again?" I say getting irritated.

"Ignore him, Drav. You know what he's like and Kylie makes him a little extra crazy. But he needs to speak with Parker and I want to go set some shit up out back, so I need to go to the training grounds to get some bits first. You're gonna train her too?" Jesse rolls his eyes and says

"Yeah yeah, sorry. I trust you, I do. So I'll go see Parker. Meet out back in about half an hour." We nod and he comes over and kisses Kylie on the head before disappearing out the door. I look at Rush and before I can open my mouth he say

"Trust me, I know. He punched me when he first found out I was mated to her. Tried telling me that I had to give her up too. But we were expecting a 3rd mate and we're happy it's you. He's just angry about her being hurt because of you, with Felicity and your inaction and his fear you might have hurt her during sex. And he really is jealous, he would not shut up about it the whole time. And even knowing that she won't break if he was to be that way, I don't think he will ever be able to be that… firm as he liked to call it. He saw first hand some of the shit she's been through, it changed him. So he will definitely wanna repeat that, but where he gets to join in" He states, wagging his eyebrows at me.