Chapter 11: It's Pointless

~Kylie~

We get to the hall and Katy has to go sign in. Which doesn't take long. Jesse has stolen me from Rush's arms and we make our way around and meet people. I don't remember any of them really as my brain is stuck on Dravon. And the fact he's alone with Felicity. I did warn him not to take her to his room because she's sneaky and would most likely try something. 

The more time passes the more I start to feel uncomfortable with being away from Dravon and the bond wanting me to complete the mating. So I'm super turned on. And with how possessive and aggressive Jesse is being with me right now I'm about ready to drag him to the nearest room and fuck his brains out.

"I'm about ready for that too, love" He whispers in my ear then nips me. I manage to contain my whimper then say

"You know this place better than me! So fucking lead the way." I say, sounding desperate, which I suppose I am. I love Jesse and definitely want him, but what I really want is to fuck my dragon. And I feel shit feeling that way.

"I know you want your dragon, love. It's the bond so I don't hold it against you. I am however going to take advantage"

"We'll be right back. Grab us some drinks and we will be back before we go for lunch" Jesse tells Rush and the girls before he grabs my hand and weaves us through the crowd. He takes me through doors and down a corridor, where there aren't any people milling about and then he opens a door, ushering me in. He locks it behind him and with a growl pulls me to him and smashes his mouth to mine. 

He starts tearing at my dress which was kinda pointless. All he had to do was lift it, but like I said possessive and aggressive and he's being that way with me even now. Once I'm deemed naked enough for him he lifts me and my arse lands on a table, then he's pulling my arse right to the edge. He rips his top over his head and shoves his bottoms down.

"I'm gonna have you cumming hard and fast, love." And then he shoves his hips forward, slamming into me to the hilt and I cry out. He grips my hair tight at the nape of my neck and forces my face to his, giving me a bruising kiss. 

"Oh fuck, Jesse.. I'm so close" I can feel it building so quickly. He was definitely right about the hard and fast part. He keeps slamming into me and he pulls my hair to expose my neck and he kisses down, pulling it back when he wants me to lean back further. Then he's biting gently on my breasts and it feels so so fucking good. 

"Fuck, I love you, Kylie. So. So. Fucking. Much." He says on each thrust. I'm about to fucking burst.

"Je-Jesse."

"That's it, love. Cum for me" He pounds into me even harder, if that's possible. Then he pulls me up with his hand still fisted in my hair so he can bite my neck. My orgasm bursts out of me, making me scream and claw at his back and shoulders. And he follows right after with a roar of his own. My legs feel like jelly and he hasn't released his hold on my hair. I can't move. He runs his nose up my chest and neck then growls.

"If we didn't have to get back for lunch, I'd be fucking you again." He pulls out and thrusts back in. Why do we have to be back for lunch? He chuckles and pulls back, bringing me with him. He puts my feet on the floor and I almost collapse, stupid jelly legs. He sorts himself out then looks at me in confusion.

"Why aren't you dressed?"

"Oh. You mean other than the fact you ripped my dress. Then fucked me so hard my legs haven't woken up from their orgasm yet. Yeah getting dressed will have to wait a minute" He laughs, then pulls me up and kisses me. My hands go into his hair when I say

"This isn't helping.... I didn't say stop!" I exclaim when he goes to pull away. With a quick chaste kiss he says.

"I'm sorry, little mate. I'd love nothing more than to sink back into you, but we don't have time." Urgh. I can't wait for these hunts to be over. I can fuck them whenever I want then. I wave my hand cleaning myself and repairing my dress, before we make our way back.