A/N

Hey Guys!

First of all, thank you so much for reading this book and staying with Renee and Noah throughout their journey. It means so much to me that you've all come this far, and I'm grateful and honoured that you did.

I really loved reading all your comments, the jokes, the sarcasm, the reactions and especially the helpful pointers that were so essential in shaping up this story. I wouldn't be here without you guys, so thank you all once again for your support.

When I started writing this book, I wasn't planning on a sequel. But somewhere along, the characters grew onto me, and I realised that they were people of their own, and they had so much more to their story. So, here we are: there is going to be a sequel to this book!

I haven't worked out the plot, and I'm still unsure as to what may happen, but it's going to be centred on our boy Noah. Yes, I've realised that he needs a book of his own, as much as Renee did.

And, here it is, presenting to you the next book of this series: REALM OF NOAH.

Also, since I'm way too excited, here's the cover page I've designed. (Yeah, I did it three months ago, and I've been waiting for so long to share it with you all!)

I really hope that you all like the next book and support me like you all have been doing so far! The next book is going to take a while to come out, at least a few months because first, I need a long break, and second, I only want to start writin...

I really hope that you all like the next book and support me like you all have been doing so far! The next book is going to take a while to come out, at least a few months because first, I need a long break, and second, I only want to start writing when I'm satisfied with the plot.

I'm still going to be active on Wattpad and read all your amazing stories. I can't wait to catch up on all the stuff I haven't read yet, and I promise to do it soon enough.

Meanwhile, thank you all once again for reading through!

Hope to see you all soon.

Until next time :)

-PastelOB

*****