bunny🌺

There was still some time to rise the sun and shine the morning with it's warmth . People were still in their deep slumber enjoying their peaceful sleep and joyful dreams , well____ not everyone.

Here this boy is tossing and turning on his bad, eyes closed titely and
sweat pouring on his beautiful face, lips trembling as he try to speak , hands gripping the bed sheets as if his life is depends on it , chest going up and down in slow but painful way____looks like having a nightmare or his reality which he trying to escape,

His trembling lips form into a shape as he shout ,

"H-hyung!!! No!!! H-hyung!!!"

And he abruptly awake from the dark dream that he was having___hands shaking as he saw blood all over his hands , panic took control over him and he started to rub his hands ___trying to remove the blood___eyes getting watered as the blood didn't leave his shacky hands,

After some time which feels like years he finally  understand  that his brain playing games with him it's only his imagination , there is no blood in his hands.

He started to take deep breaths trying to shack the bad feeling and take some air in his burning lungs , finally he felt clam as he stood up from his bad and went to the window___looking outside where is the beautiful garden .

Taehyung's pov.  

Again these dreams I don't know how long these dreams will hunt me ,I take a deep sigh as I remember that day ,the day when all the thing I
love, all the people I love__i lost everything  and it's all because of my arrogant and stupidity if only I was-

My thoughts interrupted when I saw a bunny in the garden hopping so lovingly , he looks really happy, enjoying his life..... seeing this bunny I remember that one___what was his name again........:jeon Jungkook'.

That boy is really wired , I noticed that he always stares at me and for some odd reason I can't pull my eyes away when our eyes meet , I don't know what that bunny wants from me he even following me around ___yesterday he called me sweet smile ,it will be lie if I didn't like that but I really don't have any interest .

I had lost everything , now I don't have any thing to lose, anything to care , anything to live or anything to give___if his trying to get closer to me than it's not worth it I can not_____i can not let that happen.

I have to stay away from that bunny____its for his own good.

______________________________________

As the time come for my first lecture I got ready and head out from my dorm room____yes we live in highschool dorm rooms ,

When I opened my door ,in front of me the same bunny_____i mean boy that jeon! Smiling widely at me  and jumping a little___excited , he's exactly like that bunny which I saw at the morning .

"Hey tae!!"

I ignored him and started to walk,

"Morning"

"Hey!!! I'm talking to you!!"

He shouted a little but I didn't care .
As I was walking I felt a strong arm pulling towerds the wall___my back hit a little as he lock me between wall and his arms____it's the same bunny who's irritating me from some time now.

I glared at him as he looked at me ,I can't get his expression he doesn't look angry____rather sad , but why?
he was about to speak but bell rang indicating it's time for lecture , he looked distracted so I push him a little and went in the class.

After a while he came too , his eyes
on me as he reach his sit , he really is wired____i really should make my distance from him  ,  i don't want to involve with him or anyone____its better to be alone.

______________________________________

Hope you like it

Keep enjoying my book(◕ᴗ◕✿)

I Purple you💜💜