soulmates (3)🌺

Jungkook POV.

"You see , jimin had everything. A happy family with a loving father, caring mother and a protective big brother, but everything changes when the family finds out that Mr.Park has cancer..."

I said calmly and saw how shocked my baby has become...

"What?? Jimin's dad has cancer? But he never looked so sick and- and he always seems so healthy... Then How? "

Oh god, he's looking so worried. It's like he's literally about to cry.... My sweet little bear, you're such a pure hearted person..... My angel.

"Because he is healthy now"

Before he actually started to cry , I immediately corrected my words but it's looks like I made it more puzzled...

"You mean he's cured now?"

Tae asked with his big sparkly eyes, hoping that his doctor uncle will be all healthy and safe...

"..... It's kinda complicated..."

"What do you mean?"

"Ok let me tell you from the start"

Looking at his confused face I really wanted to squeeze his bread cheeks and kiss his pouty lips and tease him more ..... I wonder, what kind of expression he could pull of.... I wanna touch h-

"Ouch!!!"

"What was that for?"

I rubbed my arm where tae pinched me out of nowhere...

"You're specing out so I had to bring you back from your little world. Now tell me everything about my jiminie"

Ok that's not fair! Why did he have to call that shortly as 'my'?? Like they were fighting just a few minutes ago and now this! Seriously, call me yours, love..... Please,

"Jungkook! Are you even here?"

Tae shouted a little and I shacked my head , getting out from my silly thoughts.

"Yeah... Ahm Sorry. "

"Please tell me Bunny, why my sweet soulmate became so cold all of a sudden"

Tae said with sadness dripping from his every word and my heart hurts to see him like this..,

"Everything started three years ago ....."

Flash back....

Jimin was playing with his hyungie or to say his hyungie was teasing little jiminie....

"Hyung give it back! "

"Take it if you can...."

Well jimin's hyung, 'Park Bogum' was holding a picture up high and jimin was unable to get that with his short height and cute little hands. And the pic was so important to jimin because he had clicked it when his crush aka Min Yoongi was sleeping..... Yes the pic was yoongi's and bogum knows very well how much his little brother liked that cat like boy ....

"That's no fair!! You know I can't reach there!"

"Oh really? But why though? Why can't jiminie do that?"