Happiness 🌺

Junkook pov.

"So, did you guys get along after Jin hyung came back to your house?"

I asked tae as he sweetly smiled at me before answering my question,

"Of course we were bunny , we were so happy together. The three of us were now a family......after Jin hyung came back things started to get more beautiful..."

"After some time joonie hyung decided to propose Jin hyung and he did in the most funniest way ever"

Saying that my baby broke in to sweet giggles
he's really so cute, this is the best sound of my music.....my favourite melody...... always brings peace to my heart , i was just looking at him fondly, the way his eyes becomes tiny and his bread cheeks puffes up, it is the the cutest thing ever .....i can see his wide smile for whole day...no no for my whole life...my love is so adorable......my baby....

Flashback

Namjoon had prepared every thing so beautifully on beach , the location was indeed so mesmerizing.... Jin truly loved that place , he was literally in aww and when the time came to propose, joonie started to freak out and kept on tripling, he was literally walking like a robot ..... he was really nervous that time , he even tried to change plans saying that he'll do that later but tae threatened him , tae told him if he won't propose his Jin hyung then tae himself will do that for him and finally joonie gathered some courage and decide to propose his dear love at the sunset....

Finally the time came , Jin was waiting for joonie as he requested him to wait at beach ..... when joonie saw how gorgeous Jin was looking under the sunset he lost himself in Jin's beauty and fall on his face .....

Well, how couldn't he! When his love of life was looking ethereal, jin was glowing in the deem light of sun , the orange hue was spreading soft lights on him ......making him look even more beautiful than he already is....

His cheeks were holding this light pinkish natural blush and his lips were so soft and kissable.....his eyes were shining with happiness.....

Namjoon was mesmerized by this beautiful creature and was just walking to him without blinking even for once, he was so lost that that he didn't noticed how his legs tripped on shell and he fall infront of Jin on his face , just on Jin's legs ....

Jin flinched as he was looking at sunset and suddenly something drop on his legs .....well not something but his dear boyfriend,

"Oh my God, joonie are you ok ? How did you fall? You're not hurt right?"

Jin said in concern and helped joon to stand up, joon was embraced, he was literally red,

'Namjoon-ah you're face is so red ! Do you have a fever?"

He said and checked his forehead, while on the other side tae was watching this all with a great laughter....

"Common hyung do it"

He signalled his hyungie and joon finally did it , he kneel down on one knee and asked for jin's hand....Jin was so emotional at that moment....he was happy so happy that his tears were already running down his cheeks..

"Jinie i love you, i know I'm not perfect but i promise to be perfect for you , i promise to tack care of you with my whole heart and protect you with my life ....i want to treat you with love and only love..... I'm not good with expressing my feelings but i swear I'll show you in every moment, in every second how much I'm in love with you ......
So please love let me give your permission to be with you for the rest of our life......jinie will you accept my love? Will you marry me?"

Jin was now on joon's level , hugging him as tight as he could and crying his eyes with happiness,

"I will joonie, i will marry you ! I love you so much"

And that's it their lips meet with each other and melted in each other's warmth, just like their heart melted in each other and become one ....

Happy moments were still going on when they heard clapping and of course it's their baby brother tae tae.

"Hyungies congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys"

He said as three of them hugged ,

"Btw hyung you don't you think your forgetting something?"

Tae asked as our joonie had completely forgot about the ring , yes he still hadn't gave it to Jin...

"The ring ! Oh god where it is ?"

"What?! Did you really just lost your proposal ring?"

"No, it must be some where here , i think it fell down when i tripped "

And then they spend one hour finding that ring but in the end namjoon found it and slide it in Jin's finger......their day end with lots of laughs and happiness....

End of flashback.

"Wow namjoon hyung is really something"

I said with little giggles....

"Yeah my hyungie is the best!"

My baby said with sad smile, i softly caress his hand and gave him assuring smile...

"After that, they got married in two months, they were happy, i was happy. We used to go on little dates .....yes 'we' since most of the time they would tag me with them so i wouldn't feel left out or alone...."

"Spending time with each other and being with one another was our happiness.....we were living in our happy bubble but things started to change suddenly..... and that's when i lost my hyungie's love......."

"What? How?....."

______________________________________________

Hope you liked it

Sorry for the late, i was busy in something (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

Find out what happened next and how their happy bubble melted in upcoming chapter .......

Borahae 💜💜