don't leave...🌺

Taehyung pov.

He left ....he left with a pain which I gave him,
Why,why did I say something like that to him?
Why I always hurt the people who truly cares for me? I'm such a bad person.

I said those awfull things to him without even thinking how it will hurt him , all he wanted for me to be safe and healthy and I just broke his heart, he was just worried for me while I was being so mean to him.

He said he won't talk to me , w-what if he too leave me like hyung ? H-He will hate me too? No no I-I don't want that , i can't let that happen.....

Just a thought of my bunny leaving me or hating
me made me so fragile , my body started to shack as I felt my knee go weak .my breath became heavy and I felt sharp pain in my heart as i clutch on my chest tightly , my head was spinning and my vision was getting blur from the tears which were coming from my eyes continuesly.

I'm having an attack again ......no!! god, please not now I have to calm my self but I just can't , I kept on remembering the hurtful expression jungkook was carrying when he left the room,

I couldn't endure the pain anymore as I drop down on the grownd , my head was full of nagetive thoughts and fear of losing jungkook was eating me up, what if he started to hate me ? Just like my hyung ? What if I'll be ended up alone..... n-no i don't want to be alone anymore___it's scarry , I'm scared..... please..... jungkook come back I'm so sorry for hurting you...... please don't leave me alone.....

____________••••___________

Jungkook pov .

I was laying on my bed with my face buried in pillow , it's been fifteen minutes I came back from tae's dorm ...... I'm trying my best to sleep but whenever I close my eyes, all I can see__his teary eyes. I can still remember the way his lips was trembling while he's eyes were shinning with fresh tears , he was this close to cry ..... what if he's crying right now ..... alone in the dark.....

"Ugg f*ck it!!"

I said to my self and rushed to him, i west no time and went inside of his dorm but the moment I stap in I heard faint sobs coming from his room......oh no don't cry baby I'm coming....

I saw him at the same spot where i left him, he was curled up in to ball and was crying .....my heart ached at the sad view infront of me...

I went close to him and bend down on his level , I softly touch his hand as i don't want to scar him.
Feeling my touch he flinch a little and looked up to me with wide yet feared eyes but soon realised it was me and started to cry even hard,

I immediately took him on my lap and wrap my arms around him____making him feel protective and safe, he too hugged me tightly___buring his face in my chest as he's soft sobs muffled in it....

"Shhhhh calm down tae , stop crying please I'm sorry I shouldn't have been rud to you"

I said as I was caressing his back in soothing Manner ,than I started to cradle him slowly to make him calm,

"I-I sorry i d-didn't mean t-to s-say those t-things ...please d-don't hate m-me"

My baby was crying so hard that he couldn't even talk properly and i was feeling so angry on my self to make him cry like this,