last🌺

''Joon .... Hyy joonie, open your eyes. Please......"

Jin whispered as he was caressing namjoon's cheek with his soft hands ,
As if namjoon had heard of his lover's voice, he slowly started to move , of course he would always listen to his love as their hearts were connected with each other. Jin and tae shared a worried yet happy look as Jin held namjoon's hand tight.

"Joon , can you hear me ? It's Jin love..... Your jinnie..."

Finally namjoon opened his eyes and looked at Jin for a few seconds. he blinked some times , trying to understand the situation and as if his brain worked, it hit him like a truck. He remembered what was happening on the road, tae! The car! Oh no!

"Tae . Where is he ? TAE?!! TAE!!!"

He started to panic and screaming tae's name like a maniac. Jin and tae both were trying to tell him that tae is with him , he just needs to be calm and look beside him but joon wasn't listening at all ..... In fact he simply couldn't think, his heart was calling for his baby brother who was just inches away from the death . He didn't even know if he actually was able to save him or not. Looking at his joonie hyungie's condition, tae immediately held his other hand and gave a light squeeze to it, taking his hyungie's attention ...

"Hyungie, calm down please. See I'm here and I'm safe . You saved me hyung, you saved my life"

Joon looked at tae and then their hands, he held tae's hand tightly as if tae would fade away any moment from his sight. His grip was literally painful for tae but he didn't show any kind of discomfort, in fact he was happy that his hyungie was fine now.

"Tae....."

This time joon called his baby brother oh so sweetly with so much love in his voice and tenderness in his eyes that tae's heart literally melted with warmth .

"I'm ok hyung. I'm safe and it's all because of you. Do you remember you pushed me away and took a hit by yourself, that car..... It was supposed to be hitting me but you came and protected me"

Tae said as tears started to build up in his eyes. Namjoon just smiled softly at him but soon his smile faded when he saw tae's clothes which were still covered in blood. Worried took over him again but tae immediately understood his hyungie's concern and explained fast.

"It's not my blood hyung, not mine. It's - it's yours"

Tae said as finally the tears he was holding in came out like a river, soaking his fluffy cheeks...
Joon pulled his hand a little, calling him closer. Tae went closer and felt dry lips on his forehead, joon gave a gentle kiss on his forehead and again gave a sweet smile to his baby brother, little did they know it was the last time they had a beautiful moment with each other, last time for tae to feel his hyungie's love and warmth, last time to see the happiness in his eyes, last time for him to be loved by his hyungie....

soon namjoon turned around and saw Jin who was watching this beautiful moment of the two brothers with shining eyes full of tears which were holding such a gentleness in them. Namjoon gave a soft kiss to his hand which he was holding and closed his eyes again before whispering a small 'sorry'.

Tae and Jin both panicked when suddenly namjoon got unconscious, tae ran outside to call their doctor.

The doctor came running and checked joon if there was any emergency but luckily there was none ,

"Don't worry, he's just under madicine effect and his body needs more rest. He's just sleeping, nothing serious. Just let him take a rest for a while, he'll wake up soon"

Doc. Said as Jin took a deep breath, trying to calm his resing heart which was filled with worries and fear . He didn't wanted to lose his love, no he can't..... It will kill him if anything more happens to his love, he was staring at joon with love filled gaze and softly caressing his husband's hair and cheek , trying to give him some kind of warmth and comfort to his lover.

Doc. Called tae outside, giving some alone time to the love birds. He can see the worry in jin's eyes for namjoon. Doc. Though that finally namjoon has found the right person for himself and how happy his friends 'Mr. Kim' would have been if he could witness the pure love of this young fellows.

"Doc? What is it? "

Tae asked as on why he was called outside when he only wants to be with his brother at the moment.

"Your brother is in good condition now so please let me treat your wounds too , you don't want to go in looking like this right? Your hyungs will be worried for you"

He said with soft voice and tae nodded his head as he don't want to worry anyone anymore

Doc. Treated his wounds and let him use his personal cabin to freshen up, tae's health was fine but still he needed some treatment as his body grew weak a little from the previous events, he was constantly in stress and his BP was low as well, doc . Suggested him to rest for a day and inject some energy medicine, due to medicine tae felt sleepy and in no time he was in the dream land......
He was so tired that he only woke up in the next morning,

After waking up he freshen up and hurriedly went to his hyungie..... But he didn't know a deadly storm was waiting for him....

Being oblivious of the situation, tae opened the door of his joonie hyungie's room with a big smile on his handsome face,

"Hyungie....!!!"

He said cheerfully but soon his smile faded away and a frown took place on his face, the atmosphere in the room was different. Joon was looking so serious while Jin was sad ...... What just happened here?

"Hyungie? What happened? Is everything ok? Did doc. Said something? Is joon hyung's health in bad shape? He's not -''

"Calm down bear, joon is fine"

Tae literally showered Jin with questions in his panic but Jin softly cut his words ...

"Come here Taehyung "

Joon called him with his cold voice, tae felt something was wrong..... His hyungie had never used his real name unless he's angry with him...
Nonetheless he went straight to joon and joon handed him some papers. when tae looked into it he widened his eyes in horror , it was a transfer papers with some required documents for tae's University...... Which means tae had to leave his both hyungie and go to the new university which was far away from where they lived , that too in less than a month.

________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜