🌺boyfriend (3)

Taehyung's POV.

Saying that jungkook pinched my cheeks and then softly kissed my both cheeks...... I became a blushing mess from his sudden act, but he didn't stopped there... After kissing my cheeks he slowly wend down to my hand to palm , living feather kisses on my hand till the knuckle..... Then he gave a kitten lick on my wounds, I can't describe how many butterflies are ticking my inner right now, it feels like my whole body is on fire and every kiss - Every touch of his lips on my skin is creating a new burning spark ....... Jeon, what on earth are you doing to me?!

"Bunny, what are you -"

"Cough cough!!"

Before I can complete my sentence he started to cought and make wierd kind of facese , what happened to him all of a sudden?

"It's bitter "

"Huh?"

"The antiseptic on your knuckle"

He said as he stick out his tongue and I laughed out loud,

"Hey! Stop laughing!!"

My bunny said with a big ass pout , looking extremely adorable. He became hot to cute in no second,

"But you're so funny"

I said still laughing,

"Yeah yeah, now give me your hand and let me apply some medicine"

He said and softly held my hand, he applied medicine very carefully and was asking time to time if it was hurting me or not. I looked at him with pure adoration. . .

'Why do you care about me so much bunny? Why are you always helping me out? Are you doing this out of pity ? But I don't want you to pity me....... What exactly am I to you? A weak and broken soul , who can't even protect himself from his own darkness?..... Why I always feel so safe around you yet I feel so vulnerable when you look at me with 'that' look in your eyes, I don't know which emotions your eyes are holding for me ..... I don't understand you and I don't understand me...... Why am I so attached to you? I know you don't want to be my friend then why are you being so sweet to me? Are you playing with m-'

"'Tae?"

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise when jungkook started to call my name .... I came back to reality when I felt a soft touch on my cheeks , he was caressing my cheeks.....

"Are you ok bub? You look lost"

Jungkook asked me, looking straight into my eyes with his big Bambi eyes , he was looking concerned. I looked away as I couldn't meet with his eyes , my thoughts were wierd so does my feelings . I couldn't understand what I was feeling at the moment, my emotions were all over the place and I knew I would broke down then and there if I looked into those big bambi galaxies....

"Hey ...... look at me..."

He whispered closed to my face , I didn't realise how close we were untill his hot breath started to tickle my face . My breath stopped for a moment when I turn my face towards him and found our faces just inches apar....

"Bun-ny....."

I couldn't speak anything, even his name came out as a very law whisper.... I started to biting my bottom lips from the clock proximity and sudden nervousness. I wanted to look away from him but I could, I felt as if his eyes were drowning me in them and I was anable to swim in that deep ocean..... No , it's more like I didn't want to, a part of me wanted to just drown in his eyes .... The emotion he was holding in those eye's were something so pure yet there was something more, some unspoken desires.....

"Don't do that. You'll hurt your lips"

He said with a law whisper and gently pulled out my bottom lips from my teeth with his thumb, he kept his thumb on my lips and rubbed it softly,

"See I told you not to do that, look how swollen they became"

He said still caressing and rubbing my lips with gentleness yet there was some light pressure time to time, by now I knew my face would be looking like a red tomato. I was feeling the heat rushing on my cheeks and ears while my breath became heavy, I wonder if he was feeling disguised when my hot breaths were brushing on his thumb.....

To be honest, he wasn't any different, I could see the flush coating on his face and how loudly his heart was beating.... I can clearly hear his heartbeats..... It's like his heart was thumping on his chest and yet he still didn't moved away.... His gaze was dark yet dome what soft,

He looked at me and then on my sides , maybe he noticed my red ears ? I was right as he slowly started to move his thumb from my lips to my cheek to my ear . Then he started to caressing my ears , rubbing and pinching them..... He was literally playing with them. It was a pleasurable sanitation, I was actually liking the way his hands were moving and touching my ears.... I closed my eyes with the soothing feeling but all of a sudden I let out a weird noise and he quickly looked at me with amusement and shocked expression....

I gasp at my own behaviour while he looked at my lips.... His gaze was lingering on my lips for God knows how long? He was coming closer and closer till our li-

''Jungkook, stop''

I don't know what happened to me but it was like some kind of fear took control over me and I felt sudden anxiety building up in me , soon I found myself stopping jungkook to come any closer with my trembling hands on his chest, trying to maintain the remaining distance between us...

I looked at him with horror, too afraid to get any closer. I'm not scared of him, no I trust my bunny with all my heart and I know he could never hurt me but I'm afraid of myself..... I'll ruin his life if I get any closer to him, I'm a curse..... Always hurting the people who love me and the people I love. I can't hurt him, I don't want to.......
But I can't leave him either, I can't get away from my only comfort person... What should I do?
I don't wanna lose him but what if he starts to hate m-

I felt my breath getting heavier and eyes getting teary.... It became harder and harder to breathe with each passing second. It was hurting.... So suffocating..... I can't breathe! My lungs were on fire and I felt so helpless, I couldn't see any longer as my vision became too blurry....... I heard my name , I felt a warm embrace of someone.... And then all I could see was pitched black as I drowned in my own darkness....

".....tae!!! TAE!!!!"

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Borahae 💜💜💜💜