forgiveness 🌺

The door bell rang and namjoon immediately rushed to the door as he was waiting for his little tae for an hour now. But when he opened the door he's eyes meet with the person whom he was craving for, whom he love the most and the person who was as important for him as air ......in short he couldn't live without him, without his love, without his precious jinie......

"Jin...."

He whispered to himself and before anyone can react___before he him self can understand his body moved on his own and his arms wrapped around Jin , taking him in a big warm hug ...... wrapping him around his love as if it's the only thing that can keep him alive.

Jin too melted in the hug and was about to say something but suddenly namjoon pushed him away as he remembered what Jin has done to his brother , how Jin has slapped tae hard and how he ran away without any explanation....

Tae understand the sudden change in his hyung and so, he immediately jump in the situation,

"Hyung i want to talk about something and please don't be mad at him , i brought him here"

After listening to tae namjoon was more confused but nodded his head as he didn't wanted to make any kind of misunderstandings without knowing the whole truth.

They went inside and sit on the couch, again the quietness took over the place and this time Jin decided to speak first,

"Joonie that day......i.....tae......i didn't mean to.....i.... that....."

Jin started to fumble on his words as he couldn't take the intense look of namjoon, Jin was literally shivering from the way joon was looking at him , joon has always looked at him with warm and soft eyes filled with love and only love but this time he was looking at him with coldness and anger , that scared Jin .....he couldn't speak anything further as his words got stuck in his throat and his eyes started to get teary .....

Tae noticed jin's condition and gave a light squish on his palm and smiled a little. He then turned to joon and started to explain everything that has happened that day , he told him that every thing was his fault and will take any punishment for that ,

But joon wasn't speaking anything and tae was already crying silently....

"I'm sorry hyun-"

"Did i raised you like this Kim taehyung? Since when did i teach you to behave like this? To hurt someone...."

Tae was about to apologise again but he's words got cut when joon finnally spoke, his voice was deep and hard scaring Jin and tae both,

"I'm sorry....."

Tae whispered but joon didn't listened to him,

"Who gave you permission to talk about anyone's past , you know better than anyone how does it feel when you lost your family and yet you said those hurtful things to Jin! I'm so disappointed...."

"Joonie it's not his fault please forgive him , he was just trying to protect you , he thought i was same as other people , don-"

"Don't interfere Jin , it's not about you "

Namjoon cut off Jin's words and Jin immediately stoped , not wanting to anger his lover more,