🌺 leave

Taehyung's whole world was crashing before his eyes but he couldn't do anything, The poor boy didn't know what he should do or how to tell his joonie hyungie's that he doesn't want to be away from his hyungies ..... From his only family....

"What is this hyung?"

He asked with trembling hands and creaked voice, namjoon looked away as he said simply...

"You're smart enough to know what it is"

He sounded so cold, this was the first time tae has witnessed this side of namjoon. He was always a loving brother for tae who never once made tae feel the way he was making right now..... So distance and alone as if he's nobody to him. The person infront of him didn't sound like his joonie hyungie at all , it's like tae's talking with a stranger in the body of joon...

"Hyung, please. I don't want to leave you guys, I don't want to go to this university"

Tae said with an unknown fear , his senses telling him something was off about namjoon but he didn't understand what,

"I'm not asking you Taehyung. You are leaving and that's all."

Namjoon literally said in the tone of order and tae swears he felt that sudden urge to cry out loud. He was unable to deal with this new version of joon ...... So cold and rude.

"Please hyung, why are you doing this?"

Tae asked being a little frustrated. As an answer , Namjoon chuckled bitterly and looked at him with his sharp dragon eyes, making tae visibly shivered....

"Why you say? Can't you see what is happening around you? Can't you understand what you're been doing all the time? "

Namjoon said with Cold expression making tae gulp a big lump of saliva , afraid to keep up with this conversation.

"I-I don't understand w-what a-"

"Oh really tae? Don't play dumb with me"

Tae had started to stutter at this rate and namjoon's anger was raising up,

'First you hurt my love and he almost left me than I find him unconscious on the floor with the pool of his own blood then as if it wasn't enough that right now I'm laying on this bed covered in bandages and needles ...... And you know exactly who is the reason for all these messes!"

Namjoon said as he glared at tae while tae was shocked at his hyungie's words , yes he does feel that it was all his fault but never thought his kind hearted joonie hyung would think the same,

"I'm sorry hyung I won't ever make those mistakes again, please don't push me away , I can't live without you and Jin hyung..... you were so happy when you saved me then why are you-"

"I was happy because I'm a good brother who actually cares for his little brother but look at you ....."

Tae was pleading to his hyungie but he cutted tae's words with his ...

"You're being selfish tae, only thinking about you. What about me ? What about us? Why I and Jin has to always suffer because of your stupidity! What the hell do you want more ?! I almost lost my life damn it! When will you leave?! Do you really want to kill u-"