hyungie 🌺

Jungkook POV.

I was little shocked that tae can speak something like that but than again we all do things in anger without thinking twice and when the anger control our senses we become cold to our surrounding people and their feelings.....

I hold tae near to me as he was sobbing hard, i can feel how guilty he was for his bad behaviour towards Jin hyung,

"Tae , clam down"

"Bunny i hurted him badly..... i-i didn't wanted t-to, b-but i-(sob sob)"

"Shhh it's ok now , you accept your fault and guilt too . That means you aren't bad , you were just angry and people make mistakes all the time .now please stop crying"

I softly caress his cheeks as i wipe his precious tears, he hiccup few times and finally was calm..

"What happened after that ? Did joonie hyung brought Jin hyung back?"

I asked him in softest voice possible while giving a soft kiss on his head ....

"I brought him back"

He said in tiny voice that literally melted my heart...

"You did? That's great baby you're such a good boy but how did you do that ?"

"After Jin hyung left our house, joonie hyung became so sad . He would always spend his time in office work and at night he would cry till he fall sleep, he didn't know what happened with me and Jin hyung and never asked me either. He wanted to know about it from Jin hyung as an explanation on why did he slapped me.......but Jin hyung was gone already.....

I tried my best to cheer up joonie hyung but i couldn't, he would force a smile at me every time i asked him if he was ok , i couldn't see my hyungie hurting like that so i decided to talk with Jin hyung"

Flashback.

It was a Saturday evening when joonie came home early,

He opened the door but find no one, usually tae would be in the living room watching TV. But right now no one is in the house..... even the lights are off.

He find it strange......but didn't think much as maybe tae went to his friend's....

Meanwhile with tae ....

Tae was standing at the door of orphanage where Jin is working, he took a few deep breaths trying to gain some courage, after that he finally went in .....

The worker informed him that Jin was in the garden so tae went there and the view he saw broke his heart and a sudden pang of pain russed in to his soul ....he was feeling guilty all over again...

Here on the banch , Jin is sitting like a lifeless, with blank face while his hands are holding a pic as if his life is dependent on it ......the pic of him and his love together, yes it's him and joonie's pic when both of them are together making a heart with the sweetest smile on their faces ,

Tae was standing close to Jin that he could even see that pic but Jin didn't notice his presence as he was so lost in that pic,

That beautiful pic was now covered with drops of jin's tears as a painful sob escape from his lips....