attraction 🌺

Jungkook POV.

Today is the day when we have to go at the party and it's making me nervous since I'm gonna meet tae's hyung, what if he doesn't like me .....well it's not that I'm going there as tae's boyfriend or anything but still you should be presentative infront of the people which is important to your love...

"Tae!! Come fast or we'll be late!!"

I shouted at his door as if it's my hyung's party but what can I do ? He's not coming out it's been an hour I'm waiting for him here ...

"Let's go"

He said with soft smile looking like a sparkling wine..... so delicious yet dangerous , you'll burn your throat if you try to swallow fast but at the same time you can't help but to drink it on one go ..... torturing your self in painful bless , i felt my throat dry as i looked at an angel infront of me , so beautiful so mesmerising ,

His eyes were looking at me with sparkals in it and his cheeks were turning red .....he's just too beautiful to be just a human, i swear he is a real angel ...

He was wearing white suit with classy nakles looking as ethereal as ever , his nakles was delicately resting on his nake just right above his collar bones making him even more beautiful and angelic....so attractive.....

The white rose decorate prettily on his suit made it look more elegant...... and his red cherry lips.....i just want to devourt them , kiss him antil our breaths became one and we no longer need any other air in our lungs then each other's.....

i just want to devourt them , kiss him antil our breaths became one and we no longer need any other air in our lungs then each other's

I was so lost in him that i didn't realise that he was calling me for a while but i came out of my daze when i felt pain in my hand and guess what my angel was pinching me with adorable pout...

"Ouch!!! "

"Jungkook are you even listening to me? Let's go!"

"Yeah"

That's all that could came out of my mouth before we headed to the party...

Taehyung pov.

"Tae!! Come fast or we'll be late!!"

This bunny, i swear if he didn't stop shouting than i'mma smak his head real hard (pout)

I was now ready for the party. Well ofcourse I'm
nervous it's been so many months since i saw my hyungies , i know my handsome hyung is waiting for me but my other hyung..... my own brother...... he- he hates me..... what if he gets mad at me for attanding the party....

My breath was staring to get heavy and my body was trembling a little....if i didn't stop this than I'll surely get a panic attack,

'No no no i can't let this happen, not now . This is my chance to meet hyung i can't let it slide, i have to be strong!'

'Yeah tae you can do this just calm down'

i was keep telling myself to stay calm as i was rubbing my chest on left side, trying to stable my throbbing heart.

Soon i was feeling better again and i head out ,

"Let's go"

I said with a small smile,

But the moment I saw him, my eyes went wide and breath hitched at the view ,

He was looking so hot like literally so freaking hot and handsome,

He was wearing black suit looking like a hot meal ,i knew he loved this colour and black looks great on him as if he own this color but today he's looking extra dengerously hot........ so attractive .......

 so attractive

His suit was perfectly hugging his muscular body, showing his perfect biceps......god i just want to bite them,

I slowly looked up at his face and damn those jawline is sharper than knife.....at this point i was literally chacking him out....

I look further up into his eyes and immediately shivered from his instance gaze , he was literally staring at my soul .....i felt my cheeks heating up from the way he was looking at me .... I felt as if I'll melt any moment....

I tried to call him but in vain as he kept on staring at me! I got little angry as he wasn't listening to me so i pinched on his arm as he finally gave some reaction,

"Ouch!!!"

He screamed and rubbed the aria where i pinched him and looked at me with adorable pout, gosh is he even real ? Looking hot and cute at the same time ,

I didn't wanted to make this more awkward so i just Say

"Jungkook are you even listening to me? Let's go!"

And headed to our car without looking back..

______________________________________________

Hope you liked it (✿^‿^)(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Borahae 💜🥺🥺💕💜