{{2}}

How exactly Izuku ended up in this situation was a total blur to him. Everything had happened so fast and now he was sitting in his car, changed out of his hero costume and a woman sitting in his passenger seat.

Of course the woman was no-one else than Y/n, now being wrapped up in a warm blanket, her feet wrapped in bandages. Izuku had treated the wounds on her feet, 'cause running barefoot for so long had caused some pretty ugly cuts.

Now she was seated in the passenger seat, still trembling. It was cold and so Izuku turned on the heater.

Did she trust Izuku? No, actually she still didn't. She still wanted to leave, her eyes which constantly searched for a way to escape, giving her away.

But Izuku being able to be surprisingly stubborn and the fact that he had promised, nothing would happen to her, made them do a compromise.

The compromise being that Izuku would not get the police involved and Y/n would from now on stay at Izuku's place. It was his idea after she made clear that she, no matter what, did not want the police to know about her. It still took some hard convincing, but after a while she finally agreed.

Since then, not once did she look Izuku in the eyes. Her eyes had turned dull and lifeless again, making it seem like her body was on autopilot. She almost didn't react to any kind of body contact she had with Izuku.

Only while he took care of the wounds on her feet and was about to check for other injuries, did she move, indicating him not to check other body parts.

However even when she had told, or better wrote, she had no other injuries, he wasn't entirly convinced. She was limping after all, but without consent he didn't want to touch her, scared she would trust him even less as consequence.

The feeling of helplessness was rising inside Izuku's chest again, as he heard her fast breathing during the whole ride home. It was like a miracle that she hadn't passed out yet, since she must be tired from running all day on top of the stress, the last hours had caused her.

Luckily the ride didn't take all too long. Izuku lived in a giant apartment building. Most people living there were rich, but don't have the need to live in a house, since most lived alone or as a couple. For Izuku it was the same, living alone meant he didn't need more.

It was hard for him to tell, if the face she made, as she saw that the destination was an apartment building, was one of relive or not. In general it was hard for him to tell how she felt.

Izuku was overall quiet since she wasn't able to answer him. It gave him the chance to think about some of the many abnormalities in her behavior.

An obvious red flag was definitely the purple bruise on her cheek, she hadn't stated anything about yet. Also forgetting to put on shoes in these kind of temperatures could be an indicator for her fast leave, from wherever she came from.

Izuku was ripped out of his train of thoughts when he realized that they had arrived in front of his apartment door.

When did they get here? It wasn't the first time Izuku forgot what he was doing when being deply in thought.

Quickly did he slip his key into the keyhole, unlocking the door. It had been a while since he had been here. Due to his hero work, would he often work throughout the whole night and sometimes not even come home for multiple days.

But as the door opened he was welcomed by the same interior he was familiar with. It resembled the interior in his office, only more cosy. They were also welcomed by the slight smell of wood and mint, all in all creating a really inviting aroma.

Y/n was quick to follow Izuku into the open living area, connected to the kitchen. Her hands tucked harder on the blanket, pressing the warming fabric more against her body. Her posture curled up again, she made herself seem small.