{{14}}

She recognized the name that was written on the bottle. A sleeping drug. Hadn't she been the one to take them before?

Either way she wasn't supposed to find them. 

A quick look to her side, a couple of plates filled with food placed on the counter.

-

Two days had passed and Y/n was a bundle of nerves. Today was the day Ochaco and Shoto would come to meet her and despite Y/n agreeing to meet the two, she felt incredibly nervous.

Could anyone blame her though?

Izuku knew especially how intrigued Ochaco was and how motivated she was to help in any way she possibly could. He was just hoping her bubblyness wouldn't overwhelm Y/n. Y/n already had had a panic attack this morning and was currently sleeping the stress off. 

Despite knowing his friends Izuku was nervous as well. This day could end perfectly fine or in a absolute disaster. 

The tension only grew in him when the clock showed 2 PM, the time his friends wanted to visit. The doorbell rang and nothing was to be seen of Y/n. 

A deep breath, Izuku prepared for the worst to happen, which hopefully would not happen, before swinging open the door.

"Hi, guys!" he greeted cheerful, though it couldn't fool his friends. Ochaco, the observant person she was, noticed immediately. Moreover she had had the suspicion that Izuku would be nervous as well. So what did she do? She gave him a hug.

Over the many years hugs became quite the usual thing between them. And why not? They were best friends.

"Don't be nervous, Izu! I'm sure it'll be fine." Her words pulled a string in his mind. Yeah, were was his confident self at? 

"You're right! Hi, Sho!" Finally he had he chance to greet the ice and fire hero, who till this point had just stood there silently, watching the whole interaction.

"Hey, Izuku."

Both entered while Izuku closed the door behind them, like the gentleman he was.

"So...? Where is Y/n?" Ochaco did a poor job at hiding how excited she was to meet Y/n. This whole story had something tricky to it and Ochaco really wanted to help solve it.

Nonetheless she always had in mind what Izuku had told them about Y/n's story. And maybe her excitement also came from Ochaco's motherly urge to just hug all of Y/n's bad memories away.

"I'll be right back. Just...you know-make yourself at home." Swiftly he left the living space with Y/n's room as destination. Inside no trace of her. However could he hear the faint sound of heavy breathing coming from the bathroom. Was she hiding in the bathroom again?

Slowly he approached the door. As he grabbed the handle and pushed it down, he found himself being able to enter the room. It wasn't locked.

"Y/n?" Carefully he peeked his head inside only to find her sitting in the corner between the wall and toilet.

No words were needed when she looked up, meeting his eyes. Teary eyes, pearls of sweat forming on her forehead, she was having a panic attack.

Therefore he closed their distance and settled down on the floor, right in front of her. Gently, as to not scare her, he pulled her wrists apart. Red marks had already formed on her skin, proof of her attempt to stop the panic from taking over.

"Hey, it's me. It's fine, come here." Skillfully he pulled her out of that tiny space. A violent jerk coming from her was all the protest coming from her, before letting him comfort her.