{{25}}

Izuku was signing numerous documents which included for example hospital bills. He made sure to read the fine print before setting his signature.

Tsukauchi watched Izuku, patiently waiting for him to finish. When Izuku was done the investigator gathered the stack, bid his goodbye to Izuku and left without another word.

Pushing some of his curls out of his face, Izuku strolled back to Y/n's hospital room. She had been stuck in there for a total of ten days before being discharged today. Izuku was relieved to finally get away from the building's sterile smelling rooms and immaculate white walls.

Y/n was likely relieved as well, as she had been on edge whenever unknown hospital staff entered to room to check her up.

Her wounds were healing just fine, and yet despite that, she would likely be left with scars. He'd discovered more than enough scars on her body over the course of time. As the doctor explained one on her leg seemed to be especially concerning. It was already healed but the scar's form possed some questions.

Y/n wouldn't tell how she got it and Izuku was fine with that. He didn't want to press. He only hoped that maybe in the future she'd be able to talk about it.

For now, however, he just wanted to get her home. Ten days he hadn't really been home himself, always staying at the hospital. The media was already speculating on who the stranger was he had held in his arms ten days ago, and wouldn't leave the hospital for. He didn't care. He was vague to answer whenever someone was able to get in a conversation with him on his way to fetch some non hospital food.

Izuku softly knocked on the door to Y/n's room, waiting until she came to open it. While he had been gone to sign her discharging papers, she had changed into on of his hoddies, which, apparently much to her liking, was way too big on her.

Ochaco, Shoto and Bakugou had visited her over the course of those ten days to see how she was doing. It had effected them. All that had happened, knowing what she had to live through, was rattling at their senses of moral.

Ochaco had been crying the first time she saw Y/n covered from head to toe in bandages and band Aids. She had given her a stuffed animal as a present, which Y/n refused to let go of since then. Yet most of the time she clung to Izuku, always pleading with him to not leave. Not that he minded that much.

Y/n's hair no longer was a bloody, tangled mess but instead was cleanly cut. She roomaged around the room, not having to sit in a wheelchair anymore. There were only few belongings she had to pack.

"Ready to leave?" Giving him a thumps up, she turned, her bagback quickly handed to Izuku, knowing he wouldn't have let her carry it one way or another.

Naturally her hand slipped into his, making the hero smile secretly. He gave her hand a light tugg, signaling her to start moving.

-

Slowly Y/n followed through the door of the all to familiar apartment Izuku's. Once inside she let her eyes scan the area before heading for her room. She was quiet. Not that she was able to make much noise anyway, but she almost made no sound at all, her breathing being way quieter than it should be. She had done so for the last ten days, suppressing every possible sound she could have made, only signing when she needed something, if not completely staying silent. Almost like she wanted to eradicate all traces of her existence, by becoming invisible to the sense of hearing.

Izuku felt the waves of guilt rising when he realized that she stayed so awfully quiet out of habit from having to fear every form of attention.

"You wanna sleep? I'll make something for lunch in the meantime?" At first she only nodded absently before snapping back to the situation at hand, giving Izuku a more firm nod.