{{19}}

She was alone for once. How often did she get a moment for herself?

It was now or never. What if she got caught in the process? Maybe what she thought was just dumb, but that tiny spark of hope that had been ignited by their absence was enough for her to take the risk.

With shaking fingers she opened the bottle and poured a handful of the white pills into her palm. She had to shred them first or they'd notice.

She almost chopped off her own finger as she chopped the pills with a knife, the uprising panic making her movements sloppy.

She tried as best as she could to make the pill shreds disappear under the food, hoping they wouldn't notice the little white remains.

-

Izuku was having a hard time leaving Y/n, even though he knew she'd be fine with Bakugou. It couldn't be helped, he has just grown too protective over her.

He was prepared for the night to get tiresome. It just wasn't the same as when he first got an opportunity to attend a hero gala when he was in high school.

However was he not going alone. The fact that Eri would be with him lifted his mood drastically.

As expected was the ride to his hotel taking a long time. Tokyo's streets were packed. By the time he finally arrived, almost an hour had passed since he left Y/n.

In the lobby he spotted two very familiar faces. One being Eri's, the other the one of his former homeroom teacher.

"Mr. Aizawa, Eri!" he called out to them from afar.

Aizawa only tiredly lifted his hand, while Eri was approaching him with a little spring in her steps.

"Well, aren't you excited?"

"Midoriya." Aizawa called, the same authority in his voice that Izuku so well remembered.

"I trust you to look out for her. No liquor, Eri and don't stay up too long." He clarified to both Izuku and his daughter. The both saluted, making clear they understood.

"Yes, Sir! She's in good hands." Izuku was a pro at taking care of someone by now.

"Good. I'll be off then. Have fun you two."

"Thanks, dad!" Eri gave Aizawa a hug, before he could disappear.

"Ready?"

"Yep!"

"Let's get dressed first then."

They separated to go each into their own rooms. Izuku was quick to change into his suit. As he was fixing his tie he remembered the words Y/n had written back home. His color reminded her of a forest. He checked himself one last time, making sure he looked presentable and then left the room to pick up Eri.

He did not have to wait long. Eri stepped out of her room, dressed in a ankle-length, red gown. The color perfectly matched the one's of her eyes. Her snowy-white hair was pulled up.

"You look stunning." Eri blushed. And because Deku had become more bold over the years, he added.

"Kota would like it." Her mouth dropped all the way down, her cheeks getting even redder than snow white's lips.

"Why would you say that?!" Izuku couldn't surpress the grin that was forming.

"Just a hunch." Actually it was that Ochaco couldn't stop bragging for a whole week that Kota obviously liked Eri and Eri him.

"It's not like that." Embarrassment washing over her, she turned her head away from Izuku.

"Sorry. But I mean it, you look gorgeous." He extended his arm for her to hook under. The interaction was somewhat familiar to both. The whole of class 1A had more then once dressed up with Eri, sometimes she was a princess, sometimes a hunter and sometimes she even dressed up as the members of class 1A. Izuku was fond of those memories. Sure, 15 year-olds usually don't dress up as Disney princesses, yet it's exactly what they did. Though Mirio and Bakugou have been the ones who were best at it, what was surprising for the later.