{{15}}

The voices were still there. It was scary. She just wished for them to disappear, but when did anyone ever care about what she wanted and wished for?

This whole day had been too much for her. Too much she wasn't used to anymore. Too much she couldn't handle.

Maybe it had something good to it, she was allowed to sleep. Though she didn't actually wanted to sleep right now, too scared they would do something to her, she couldn't stop the waves of tiredness from washing over her, tugging on her tired eyelids and bringing her into a land of blackness.

-

Another week passed. Though the whole getting to know Uraraka and Todoroki had went well, Y/n sure as hail was tired after it. Make sense because interactions are mentally straining.

The investigation on Y/n would fully start today. They didn't have much clues on were to start exactly, however was Izuku not the only one anymore, who saw an eventual connection between Y/n and the villain group. Unfortunately the whole thing had a catch. The villain group was completely wiped out, no trace of them was found, each known member already dead because of a heart attack.

However did that just convince Izuku even more to believe in his theory. 

Deku, Uravity and Shoto all had their sidekicks on the lookout for anything that could lead them to the source of the villain group. Meanwhile the three pro-heroes focused solely on Y/n.

Over the last week, every day one of them dropped by for a few hours. Mainly they hung out with Izuku, catching up on some things but it had the effect of Y/n slowly getting used to them.

She was still anxious around them, stayed in her room for the most part and panicked whenever the doorbell rang. But at some point she learned that she wasn't bothering them when she decided to come out. Her appearance became more frequent, when also it would still be seen as pretty rare to people who weren't aware of the situation.

Uraraka had already done some research around Y/n, but was as unsuccessful as Izuku had been. There was just no record of her. Whoever had been involved in making Y/n disappear from puplic records, had done a really good job.

Slowly but steadily the heroes built a foundation of trust between them and Y/n.

Especially Izuku. Not once, in this entire week, did she lock herself up behind the bathroom door when she had a panic attack. The door was always open. More and more did she stay in the living room, watching Izuku while he was working or helped him with dinner.

Today however was meant to be a stressful day. This day wasn't like all the others and the first thing Izuku had learned about things that stressed out Y/n, was everything that was out of routine. And this day was not following the usual routine. 

Funny though was, that Y/n had been the one to ask for it. She had asked Izuku the day before if she could come along with him when he went to his agency.

Why she would request such a thing was honestly beyond him. Maybe she didn't like being left alone? Izuku had been non-stop working from home the past week after all, so it would make sense if she didn't like being alone again.

They departed early so they wouldn't get caught up in traffic. Because traffic is pain up the ass.

During the drive Izuku couldn't help and think of Eri when he was watching Y/n. She kept looking out the window like it was the very first time that she had seen the outside world. Admittedly she had been cooped up in his apartment for quite some time.

Arriving at his agency he swiftly lead her up to his office. Unseen of course.

Just like always she was watching him, observing his every move. Her body didn't move a single inch from the spot she had taken on the couch. Her upper body was covered by a pillow, which she had first asked permission for to use.