{{13}}

At this point she was ready to throw up.

She had no other choice but to chew and swallow or she would pass out from a lack of oxygen.

Having no chance to breath and at the same time having to swallow food, turned out to be a terribly difficult task. Only ever after she swallowed a bite, did she get a few seconds to breath and the pain in her jaw stopped.

However did it never last long enough for her to catch her breath, until the same process stated again, her unwillingness not helping in the slightest.

Not getting the chance to take a decent enough breath had her almost gagging trying to swallow too fast because she was in desperate need of air.

Again and again did she have to push down the wave of nausea that was crawling up her throat.

-

So how could he make that happen?

Well, first of he would have to talk to her, let her know what's going to happen, so she won't be scared. She should know every step they took to help her, in order for her to not feel like they had taken all control over her life away from her.

Yes, he could do that. Hopefully she would go along with it.

How glad he was that he had finally told his friends. The whole pressure that he had put on himself already feeling lighter, as he realized that he wasn't alone in this anymore.

"I'll let you know if you can meet her. But please don't expect too much. She'll probably mistrust you and panic. She really isn't used to strangers at all, so it's possible you'll have to meet her separately, if not at all."

They would understand, no reason to worry about that. They were both heroes so they would understand that.

"Sure that's no problem at all. If we scare her, we'll leave immediately." Ochaco was seemingly invested, Shoto too but didn't let it show as much as his female colleague dis.

Izuku let out a long sigh of relief.

"Ah, I feel really relieved that I told you."

To that Ochaco smiled at him brightly. She was approaching him to give him a hug, however had to make herself flow first just to get on his height level, before she actually had the chance to embrace him.

-

Izuku had one of the best days in- well, a while. Hanging out with his friends like every normal person that wasn't a hero. And surprisingly enough the universe did not send any trouble his way, like it sometimes enjoyed  to do.

It was getting late. The sun had already disappeared behind the horizon by the time he got home. Actually it was only 6 PM yet seemed later.

Was Y/n awake by now? Likely.

Izuku felt anticipation swell inside him. Was it the good or bad kind of anticipation?

When the door unlocked and opened in front of him he was greeted by the usual silence. One would think he lived alone if it wasn't for the silhouette of a single woman sitting on his couch. She was in thought, however broke out of it when she recognized the familiar sound of the door opening. Had she tried to open the door and realized it had been looked?

Their eyes meet. Y/n seemed...calm. It wasn't unnerving seeing her being calm but rather pleasant, even though it was indeed unnerving how fast and unpredictable her emotion and reactions could change or vary.

At least he could say he never knew what was to come with her. Would she panic? Or would she react calmly? Would she flinch and be scared when he spoke up or would she just tense up? It was a game of guessing.