{{4}}

Water.

Nothing but water. Nothing but the sound of the gentle liquid around them.

Their vision was blurry because of the water. Slowly the person lost consciousness due to the lack of oxygen in their lungs.

-

Izuku still tired and slow, like a sloth, got himself into his car. For some reason, only the universe knew about, the whole drive to Deku's agency felt longer than remembered. Maybe it really was Izuku's tiredness.

Traffic shouldn't have been too much and still it seemed chaotic in Izuku's eyes. Normally when he left for work, traffic would be insane. Right now most people were already at their working place, so it was difficult for him to figure out the reason behind the slow pace.

The thought that everything was going slower when tired suddenly hit him. He had never noticed that before.

After a felt eternity he could make out the familiar glass facade of his agency's building. It was placed right in the middle of the city, making Izuku able to spot trouble faster than others.

Finally he could park his car and turn off the engine. Quickly he got to the elevator/lift and pressed the button to the highest floor, where his office was located.

He had to do the paperwork, he had forgotten to do the day before, though in all honesty he had zero energy to do it. Even then he didn't complain and got to work, after he had put on most of his hero costume. Some parts would make it uncomfortable to sit, so he would put them on when needed.

He sighed as he scanned over the many reports and documents he had to read and then sign.

Around the time he had finished half of the stack, he got out of his chair. He needed something to relax, because as much as he loved his hero job, paperwork was something even he couldn't stand. It was just too dry and mostly not interesting, aside from reports of yet unsolved cases.

There was this constant static in his head, that made him forget what he was actually doing. He noticed fleetingly how he went to the toilet and made himself a cup of tea, still he missed the greetings of two people.

Back in his office, in front of a seemingly unending stack of papers to sign, he sighed tiredly.

Because of his non existent motivation, he instead of signing them, opened his laptop. Not long after he found himself in the archives of the police, to which he of course as the number-one hero, had access to, searching through the missing reports of the last months.

He was so occupied with scanning over the names and pictures of the missing people, that he didn't hear the three knocks on his door, neither how after the third, someone entered.

Suddenly his trance was broken by two fingers tapping on his shoulder. Looking up from his screen, he saw none other than Uravity and Shoto, his two closest friends other than Kacchan.

A bit lost he looked at them, Uraraka wore her usual bright smile, Shoto a rather blank expression, but Izuku could still make out the signs of a smile.

"You haven't heard us earlier, so we came to greet you. Hope we didn't disturb anything important. You seemed rather focused." Ochaco cheered. Izuku quickly stood up to greet her and Shoto with a hug, because he now just realized what had happened.

Though they indeed did interrupt him, he was grateful for it, since he wasn't really successful in his search.

"Ah, sorry. I was in thought so I haven't noticed you guys earlier. Don't worry, you didn't interrupt. I wasn't really getting far in the first place." He bashfully said, while rubbing the nape of his neck.