{{20}}

Strong hands grabbed her, the pure force causing her to fall. As she made contact with the hard floor, pain flooded her arms and knees.

She was harshly yanked and dragged through halls she was all too acquainted with before she could get accustomed to the pain. The man didn't even give her a chance to stand up; instead, he tightened the pressure on her wrist, making her fear it would sprain.

She had a good idea where they were going. This was the location she had dreaded from the start. Why had she attempted to resist them? If she had let herself be coaxed into it, they might have been more mild with her.

Now that they weren't going to be merciful, the room seemed considerably more intimidating.

She was flung onto the bed. Her arms immediately got rope-tied to the bed, so she didn't even have the chance to protest. Only a pitiful cry escaped her lips, prompting the man to mockingly scoff.

The irony was that he wasn't even the person she feared the most. It was her. She was the one who was always waiting for her to make a mistake so she could punish her more harshly. Right now, where was she?

As she imagined the worst, tears streamed down her face. How much suffering would they cause? She begged him for mercy, but when did they ever listen to her? Never. They'd never listened before, and they weren't about to start now. Her protests died on her tongue as the realization hit her.

What would be left of her after this?

-
Izuku awoke way too early the next morning. He'd gotten some sleep, but not nearly enough. As he turned to look at the clock, he groaned. 6am.

He might as well get up now that he was awake. In any case, he wouldn't fall asleep again. Eri wouldn't have gotten up yet. Aizawa planned to pick her up around ten o'clock, so he had plenty of time to do whatever he wanted.

Bakugou had apparently taught her sign language. He hoped that now that she knew how to sign communication would be easier.

Izuku was relieved to learn that Y/n had no difficulty staying at Bakugou's house.

As he slowly rose from his position, he stretched his arms above his head, and yawned loudly. His gaze was drawn to the windows, or rather, what could be seen through them. It was snowing outside. His lips curved into a smile. Y/n enjoys playing in the snow.

Around midday, he'd most likely pick her up. What was he going to do in the meantime?

-

He had no reason to be concerned about boredom, though. Around 8 p.m., his private phone rang.

It was Uraraka.

What was she calling him for?

"Hello?" He must have sounded tired, because the first thing she did was apologizing.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"No worries. I was already awake anyways. So, what's up?" He started to worry as she didn't immediately answered.

"When will you be back?" Okay something was not right. The sudden change in tone made him feel uneasy to no end.

"Not sure....I'll pick Y/n up around noon and then head back home. Why?"

"I see. Take your time and get some rest. It can wait."

"Ochaco, what's going on?" He was getting impatient, worried and other emotions he couldn't quite name.

"I need you to come to my agency tomorrow. Without Y/n." she added.

"Did something happen?" Why wouldn't she tell him? He heard her sigh on the other end of the line.