{{12}}

Panic fell over her as she was unable to see.

Her desperate screams and cries went ignored, the  voices just kept coming.

What did they say? Were they talking to her? 

Her brain was fuzzy, nothing really made sense in her mind, that currently tried to make her stay alive.

A new load of water was poured over her, the rag that had been placed on her face making it impossible for her to breath. It just felt like drowning. The fight for oxygen started all over again, for the who knows time, she had lost count after three.

How many times more did she have to go through that torturing process until she could breath again? The only thing she was sure of was, that they were far from done with her.

-

Y/n was the first to wake up. She didn't wake up Izuku, but instead just sat up and watched the sleeping silhouette of the tall man. A sad expression was painted on her face, soon small tears polling in her eyes.

Why was she being so emotional, had she remembered what Izuku had asked of her? Her trust.

No-one could know as she wasn't able to say a word.

-

Though Izuku had slept quite deep, he felt tired still. Was he even feeling anything else besides tired and frustrated lately?

Y/n had woken him up by cautiously shaking his shoulder. However had she scrambled away from him as he had jerked up all too suddenly.

First thing he saw were the faint traces of tears on her cheeks. And yet did he not ask about it.

Unlike Izuku, Y/n hadn't stayed up for long, her own exhaustion making her fall back to sleep. The reason Izuku couldn't go and sleep some more, was that he had something to do. His schedule didn't demand him to be on patrol today, but he needed to talk to his friends, Ochaco and Shoto, to fill them in.

He could have just asked them to come to his place, however did he not want them to overwhelm Y/n with their presence, so he had called them and had asked if they could meet in front of his agency.

Both had of course agreed to come. Before that though he had informed them that he needed to talk to them about something not work related.

To say Izuku was tired was actually an understatement, no, he was deadly tired. And as dramatic as it may sound, he knew he had to talk to them, if he wanted to or not.

When he stepped out of his door, the one he had left open this early morning to chase Y/n, he spontaneously decided to lock it, just so he could have the peace of mind, knowing Y/n couldn't run away.

Just like before he noticed that everything was seemingly going slower when tired. What a pain.

Moreover the traffic this noon wasn't really helping his already thin patience. So it was only natural that he was a bit annoyed when he arrived in front of his agency's front doors.

He was wearing normal civilian clothing in hope of not being immediately recognized.

He just stared at the giant doors that he rarely used. How do the people feel who come through these doors, searching for help? Did they know how desperate he was right now? That he was weak and useless himself sometimes? No, all they saw was his strength, the fearless smile he always wore. 

Time became a strange concept to him as he stared and thought about all those things.

Time and space only came back when he made out the sweet voice of his best friend.