{{7}}

Red. Blood. Everything was covered in the red, warm liquid.

It felt like something was missing. No, they knew something was gone.

All there was left was the pain, the blood, but nothing could ever bring back what had been ripped away from them.

-

Well rested and with a lot more energy, Izuku was finally able to finish the work he hadn't finished the previous day. It seemed so much easier now that he was rested. Sleep really is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

He was just beaming with motivation to go on patrol today.

Ochaco and Shoto had noticed the difference in Izuku's voice when they called him this morning. They were happy that he sounded better then the day before.

They would come by later for a meeting where they would discuss the recent activities of a villain group.

It was about a certain organized villain group, which wasn't that long in the picture actually, but either way had caused some serious trouble the last few days, and the heroes had to stop them before they could cause more trouble.

They had been active for about five days and were mostly acting around the area of Musutafu up to Tokyo. Yes, it hasn't been long but in these five days they had already destroyed multiple buildings, attacked trains, busses etc.

The person to first encounter them had been Dynamight, who had just this morning, not only raged about them in a call with Izuku, but also told Izuku what he had learned about them.

It was honestly a weird timing.

For a long time no challenging villain had appeared. Don't get him wrong, Izuku was glad, but it was almost the same suddenness the league of villains had.

Nonetheless he was able to beat up some villains and he really needed a punching bag after the last stressful days. Damn he sounded like Bakugou. Although the last evening had kind of cured all that already, so just out of the principle.

Also would his work-study student come today, who was no other than Eri. Funny, how Deku was now the pro-hero and Eri now a student at U.A.

Eri was his former homeroom teachers adopted daughter. She had learned how to safely use her quirk and Izuku was now helping her to perfection it.

Izuku was like a big brother to her, so of course he was delighted when she had asked to do her work-studies at his agency.

On top of that would he also see Kota and Katsuma again today. They too, were U.A students in their first year. Kota did his work-studies at Shoto's and Katsuma at Ochaco's agency.

Not long and he heard a soft knock and the voice of a girl announcing herself. Loud enough for her to hear, he invite her inside and as expected was greeted by a head covered with long, white hair.

Not much had changed about her appearance, same red eyes, the same white strands and the same sweet smile on her face.

Her red eyes meet his green ones and both their smiles grew even wider.

"Good morning, Eri!" Izuku was happy to see her, since it had been a while. She was dressed in the all too familiar U.A school uniform, her suitcase firmly held under her arms.

"You ready? It's probably gonna take a while, just so you know." Eri had been informed about the meeting, but nonetheless seemed happy even if it meant sitting for a few hours.

"Yes, I'm excited!" That was what he had hoped to hear. He quickly got up to lead her to the room where they would discuss mentioned villain group.

After the meeting they would likely go on patrol. Eri was still pretty unexperienced since it was one of the first patrols since she had her heroes license.