Vlogs from the Bog: Learning About Each Other

"One hard part of being in Amphibia, was convincing the froggy locals that humans weren't scary monster." Anne said. She sat on side of the water fountain, holding her phone out. "It went from this." She panned her camera to Wally, who let out a scream. "Aagh! Was that good, Anne?" He asked, before the camera panned again. "To this."
The camera landed on Jean walking by. "Hey Anne." She greeted. "Whoops, wrong person." Anne chuckled, panning to Flossie, who waved at the camera. "Hi!"
"All I needed to do was start learning about each other!"

"Sprig here came up with a diagram to explain it all." Anne said. The camera focused on Sprig, who was holding a mini notepad. He blinked. "I, uh, might've misunderstood the assignment." He confessed. Anne sighed. "What did you do?" She asked.
Sprig held out his notepad. "I thought you wanted me to draw what I'd look like as a human?" He replied. Anne turned the camera back to herself, showing her angered expression. "How could you miss the point of this so badly-"
"No, for real! Look!" Sprig interrupted, showing the human his drawing. "Check out the insane face bump on this one! Ooh! And this one can walk on his big hair!" He showed Anne another one, as Polly and Jean walked over.
Polly gasped. "Whoa! Is that supposed to be you as a human?" Sha asked excitedly. The older teen looked down at the drawing, impressed. "Wow, that's really cool Sprig!" She commented.
"I wanna do one!" Polly shouted out. Jean raised her arms. "Let's get drawing!"
"Wait, that's not what this is- "

Anne was fixing up her phone grumpily, setting it to record the couch where everyone was sitting. Polly held up her drawing to Sprig, who awed in admiration. Jean gave a thumbs up at the pollywogs drawing, continuing to do her own "amphibi-sona".
Flossie was beside her, doing her own human-song too.
Polly hopped toward Anne. "Bow before the might of human Polly!" She yelled, showing the camera her drawing. Flossie pushed Polly's drawing out of the way. "And this is human Flossie!" The human drawing had fluffy red hair, nose and cheeks covered in freckles and ears resembling Jean's.
Anne groaned. "Come on, guys. I didn't make this vlog to show weird drawings." She muttered. Hop Pop leaned in from the kitchen. "What's all the hub-bub?" He asked.
"We're drawing ourselves as humans!" Flossie, Sprig and Polly said at the same time. Hop Pop gasped. "Hot lies! Let me in on that!" He shouted, throwing the spoon he'd held in his hands in the air. Jean ducked, and it crashed into the wall.

"Done!" The elderly frog announced, holding up his drawing. Everyone gasped. "Whoa..."
Even Anne was impressed. "That's actually pretty good!" She said, showing it to the recording phone. "Seriously, look at this! Ok, who wants to see my frog-sona?"
"Whoo-hoo!"
"Yeah!"
"Draw!"
"Yes!"

As Anne was finishing up on her drawing, Jean showed the Plantar's and Flossie her's. It was an axolotl, with brown hair, purple skin and branch-like ears. Everyone clapped. "Wow, that's really good!" Sprig commented. Jean bowed. "Why, thank you, kind sir!"
"And...done!" Anne announced, showing everyone her frog-sona.
Everyone gasped. "Oh dear frog!" Hop Pop mumbled. Polly screamed, Sprig looked down at the table to avoid the horrific sight. Flossie stared at it open-mouthed, and Jean cringed at the sight.
"Okay, we're done here!"