Chapter 27

If only Hiah knew that there was a break she could step on, she would've pressed it hard with her feet without even contemplating, because at the very moment, she needs it more than anything else.

She actually thought that she could forget all the feelings she has for Joshua, but before she could even lighten the weight of liking someone unrequitedly, a news came to her that Alliza likes Joshua too. Hearing so, she didn't want anything to happen between them.. so by that unconscious thought that came to her, it only meant that she really hasn't moved on, right?

That even though she's trying so hard to make herself believe that her feelings were just nothing, in the depths of her heart, it was clear that she can't just fool around with what she's truly feeling.

She twisted the doorknob of the door of her room and opened a space enough for her to get inside her room. They just had dinner and even though the main purpose of food was to restore her energy, the opposite happened, she somewhat just became more drowsy.

She sat at the end of her bed, and right after she did, her phone started to ring indicating that she received a message.

As she turned on her phone, messages started to flood and it turned out all of those came from a group chat Alliza made.

She plopped her back on the bed before opening the said messages.

***************

      monday healing🌅🍃

you, joshua and 3 others

Alliza:

hey guyss

welp a big problem came in

Joshua:

what is it??

Dokyeom:

oh helloo

Alliza:

our car suddenly broke and dad said
it won't be able to work this mondayy

Joshua:

Really??

Alliza:

yea :((

Dokyeom:

I can ask my grandpa to lend
me one of his

Alliza:

really??

you'll do that??

Dokyeom:

of course

im sure grandpa wouldn't even mind

Alliza:

thank youu dk

i owe you onee

Lea:

hi guys

i don't think I can come

Alliza:

ehh??

Lea:

my parents said it's too far away

sorryy

Alliza: