Chapter 5- Normal Not So Much

Emmie's P.O.V

I turned to face my father who had just entered the room a smile plastered across his lips as he stared at me intently. "How are you?" he questioned as if it pained him to talk to his daughter, his own daughter.

"I'm fine," I whispered rubbing my arm softly. "I'm fine."

He sighed, "I'm," he didn't finish the sentence he was going to say switching to something else. "Your Mom wants to see you she said something about shopping and then I toned her out."

I forced a laugh as it was usual for him to do that when shopping come into the conversation. I gave him a smile and he turned to the door making me mentally smile in relief as he walked out the door leaving me alone. I bit my lip and looked at the spot he had once occupied before my eyes darted to the open window letting the cold air come into my room. Why couldn't my life be normal? Though, for a wolf could life ever be normal, not really. I groaned and walked to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror, dark circles lined my eyes. My make up smeered, Matt saw me like this? I let out another loud sigh this one with more meaning as I walked to the shower. I took a quick shower drying off quickly and pulling on a black shirt with a daisy on the front and a little pink skirt, I slipped on my white vans walking into my room.

"I don't know if I like you going out in that skirt?" Matt's husky voice said as my eyes snapped up. He leaned against the wall arms crossed over his chest as his eyes roamed my open and exposed legs.

"Don't worry," I smiled walking to him his arms making their way around my waist. "I'm yours, no other boys."

He smiled down at me and pulled me closer to him, "I'm not worried about you becoming theres babe, I'm worried about their health after they go through me."

I let out a light giggle laying my head on his chest, "How did I get so lucky?"

He smiled and his fingers ran through my hair making my eyes close and my body go weak. "Do that anymore and I'll be asleep," I whispered.

He chuckled the sound rumbling through his chest as he kissed my head continuing to play with my hair.

"I have to go babe," he whispered, "I have alpha training though being with you would be so much better."

I only replied with a slight nod of my head cuddling closer to him, but it lasted only seconds as my door swung open Mom and Britt entering the room. I snapped away from Matt a blush covering my cheek. "Mom..." I trailed off when a soft nice smile played at her lips.

"I'm not gonna yell," she sighed then looked at Matt, "Take care of my girl."

"Of course Luna," Matt respectfully said kissing my head leaving a soft kiss.

"Emmie, it's time to leave," Britt smiled at us.

"I'll be down in a minute," I said watching them leave quickly understanding I wanted to say good-bye. I leaned up standing on my tippy toes as I planted a small kiss to his nose. "Till next time."

He nodded, "Till next time my love." With that he was out the window his scent still wrapped around me. I was hoplessly in love.

A/N:: Hey Minions, I usually don't do Author Notes but today I think I really need to do one!! So I have decided that I appreciate all my fans so If you message me/ comment on a chapter saying you would like a shoutout I will do it. I think that all my fans deserve to be known!! This is a thanks bunches for reading my stories and just supporting me in what I love to do.

So the first Shoutout is....

@That_Fandom_1

She has amazing books and is my bestest friend/Sister!! She is the reason I am on Wattpad and without her I wouldn't have these amazing books for you. So @That_Fandom_1 thanks for being there for me and the best person I have in my life. Some of her stories are...

Finding A New Life

Lights

Changed

Now (Sequel to FANL)

And many more!! Go check out her stories and follow her, thanks for reading this chapter and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT and FOLLOW!!!

LOVE YOU MY MINIONS!!!